• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MM Laijin Vs. Evil E.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Epic Battle or Complete Ownage
The Well Known Vs. The Unknown

$20 money match. Laijin's Young Link vs. Evil E. Best 3/5. Next tournament in GA after "Tipped Off". It will be recorded.

Do you think I stand a chance??

Laijin

Smash Hero
Im probably gonna end up losing this. But whatever. Money matches are fun.

Here is where the challenge was made.

Laijin = OnionCray0ns
Evil E = Phelipe91

Phelipe91 (2:34:43 PM): im guessing ur main is link
Onion Cray0ns (2:34:57 PM): But. You should try to go to the next one after that.
Onion Cray0ns (2:34:59 PM): Young Link
Onion Cray0ns (2:35:20 PM): You seem pretty confident in your skills.
Phelipe91 (2:35:45 PM): yea im da best
Phelipe91 (2:35:50 PM): i mean almost the best
Onion Cray0ns (2:36:05 PM): I'll money match you for $20 at the next tournament I go to.
Onion Cray0ns (2:36:08 PM): With my Young Link
Phelipe91 (2:36:04 PM): PshhhhH!!
Phelipe91 (2:36:06 PM): lol
Onion Cray0ns (2:36:16 PM): With my YOUNG LINK
Onion Cray0ns (2:36:18 PM): Dude.
Onion Cray0ns (2:36:21 PM): He is low tier
Phelipe91 (2:36:30 PM): ssure.
Phelipe91 (2:36:41 PM): what is the one after this saturday
Onion Cray0ns (2:37:03 PM): I dunno. But there is probably gonna be one next month somewhere.
Onion Cray0ns (2:37:30 PM): Best 3/5. Tournament stages. With my Young Link against any of your characters.
Phelipe91 (2:37:39 PM): come on i dont wanna take ur money
Phelipe91 (2:37:43 PM): but if you insist
Onion Cray0ns (2:37:52 PM): Yea. Okay. We'll see.
Phelipe91 (2:37:50 PM): where you live??
Onion Cray0ns (2:38:01 PM): Atlanta.
Phelipe91 (2:38:31 PM): so how come you not goin to tha one at the comic book store this sat.
Onion Cray0ns (2:38:52 PM): Im having my graduation party that day
Phelipe91 (2:40:37 PM): oh
Onion Cray0ns (2:41:00 PM): After our $20 MM. We should have another one. I'll use my Mewtwo this time.
Phelipe91 (2:41:18 PM): u must think i got money out the *** or something
Onion Cray0ns (2:41:28 PM): But not for $20
Onion Cray0ns (2:41:31 PM): xD
Phelipe91 (2:41:26 PM): lol
Onion Cray0ns (2:41:41 PM): For like 5 or something
Onion Cray0ns (2:41:51 PM): The Young Link one is $20 though.
Phelipe91 (2:42:15 PM): im juss sayin my fox will destroy ur lil young link or u want me to use low tier too??
Onion Cray0ns (2:42:27 PM): Nah.
Onion Cray0ns (2:42:31 PM): Use who you want
Phelipe91 (2:42:52 PM): come on i really dont wanna take ur money
Onion Cray0ns (2:43:10 PM): Im the one making the challenge
Onion Cray0ns (2:43:15 PM): Use who you want.
Phelipe91 (2:43:14 PM): hahahaha
Phelipe91 (2:43:18 PM): aright
Phelipe91 (2:43:29 PM): how many stock
Onion Cray0ns (2:43:54 PM): 4 stock
Onion Cray0ns (2:43:56 PM): Best 3/5
Onion Cray0ns (2:43:59 PM): Tournament rules
Phelipe91 (2:43:59 PM): ok
Onion Cray0ns (2:44:14 PM): At whichever tournament we happen to be at. We'll follow those rules
Phelipe91 (2:44:16 PM): ok
Phelipe91 (2:44:27 PM): but i mean i do house calls so ya know..
Onion Cray0ns (2:44:58 PM): Eh? Lets just do it at the tournament
Onion Cray0ns (2:45:06 PM): We'll record the match too.
Phelipe91 (2:45:14 PM): OMG Are you sure????
Onion Cray0ns (2:45:37 PM): Yea. I'm the one making the challenge.
Onion Cray0ns (2:45:38 PM): lol
Phelipe91 (2:45:50 PM): LOL!
Onion Cray0ns (2:46:15 PM): So its set. My Young Link vs. whomever you choose to pick. Next tournament we go to. Best 3/5. 4 stock. Tournament rules
Onion Cray0ns (2:46:22 PM): For $20
Phelipe91 (2:46:21 PM): man, how many tournements have you won
Phelipe91 (2:46:28 PM): I ACCEPT!!!
Onion Cray0ns (2:46:42 PM): Like 1. 3 years ago. lol
Phelipe91 (2:46:41 PM): oh ok
Phelipe91 (2:47:13 PM): betta than i got second place 2 years ago
Phelipe91 (2:48:11 PM): Some nintendo Employee that works at game stop came out of NO Where and ***** me...GAME!! thas all i memba
Onion Cray0ns (2:50:34 PM): lol
Onion Cray0ns (2:51:06 PM): Hey
Onion Cray0ns (2:51:09 PM): Actually.
Onion Cray0ns (2:51:15 PM): I want you to use your top 3 character.
Onion Cray0ns (2:51:22 PM): characters*
Onion Cray0ns (2:51:38 PM): Is'nt that your Falcon? Falco and Fox?
Phelipe91 (2:51:44 PM): yea but i kinda main as everybody
Onion Cray0ns (2:52:00 PM): But your best with those 3 right?
Phelipe91 (2:52:05 PM): HOW ABOUT U CHOOSE MY CHARACTER FOR ME!!
Onion Cray0ns (2:52:13 PM): Go ahead and use them in the money match
Phelipe91 (2:52:09 PM): yea and mario
Onion Cray0ns (2:52:29 PM): Okay. I want you to use your Falco, Falcon and Fox
Phelipe91 (2:52:27 PM): Ok fine.
Phelipe91 (2:52:43 PM): but when i waveshine you to death no whining
Onion Cray0ns (2:53:30 PM): lol. okay. this should be pretty fun
Onion Cray0ns (2:53:37 PM): Just be sure to have the money.
Onion Cray0ns (2:54:19 PM): And i'll have my money.

Phelipe91 (2:55:24 PM): you must think im a noob who thinks he is good
Phelipe91 (2:55:31 PM): or something
Onion Cray0ns (2:55:43 PM): lol. not really
Onion Cray0ns (2:55:48 PM): you seem pretty good.
Onion Cray0ns (2:55:53 PM): Cause your confident and stuff.
Onion Cray0ns (2:56:14 PM): I'd rather just do the money match without looking at how you play first.
Onion Cray0ns (2:56:52 PM): And i'm using my Young Link. So it really should be pretty hard for me to win
Onion Cray0ns (2:56:58 PM): I just money match people cause its fun
Phelipe91 (2:56:50 PM): LMAO!!!
Onion Cray0ns (2:57:24 PM): So you agree to $20 right?
Phelipe91 (2:57:33 PM): wait lemme get the laugh out!!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Obviously you don't do enough research Evil E.... YL CAN'T be waveshined... YL falls over, that's where Thunder's Combo or somethin comes in to play. This will be fun to watch...

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Obviously you don't do enough research Evil E.... YL CAN'T be waveshined... YL falls over, that's where Thunder's Combo or somethin comes in to play. This will be fun to watch...
Thunders Combo???

Actually the split second his useless body is laying there i can continue the wave shine till he is off the stage...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Well, I guess I'm rooting for Laijin here.
I wish people wouldn't have Halo attitudes when playing smash.

That's kind of the reason the community is so great..
people play for fun and not trash talk or "i'm better than you"-ing.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Evil E: Take it from a Fox player...YL can't be waveshined across any stage or infinited or anything such as that.
now, that doesn't mean in any way that YL Fox is anywhere close to even...it's not. Laijin is a long-time YL player, though, so he knows a lot of things about his character that you will not...Should actually be at the least a decent match.

Laijin...hurry up and come down to FL now, man...I want a mm too. (!!!) Link vs YL.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
But today while i was IMin dis dude i went and check and it kinda worked one time

:urg:

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Yup its stands for Elmo my nickname X2X do you think laijin will win??

I cant waveshine y link

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Lol

since that is settled Laijin cash or credit

Who do i go to get a custom sig

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess I'm rooting for Laijin here.
I wish people wouldn't have Halo attitudes when playing smash.

That's kind of the reason the community is so great..
people play for fun and not trash talk or "i'm better than you"-ing.
Nothing wrong with Halo attitudes, sir. >.> Ok, so they're a little anal...only a little.

Edit: Go Laijin and stuffz.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Stop posting money matches that no one cares about in their own threads.

Seriously. Someone close this?

Somasu

Smash Ace
I hope this doesn't happen when I'm in Florida in June. I would want to be there for this epic fight.

My money's on Laijin, honestly.

Also, Evil E. I still say that if you want a signature, buy me a drink at Tipped Off, and I'll make you a quick signature myself with whatever character you want =P

chaddd

Smash Lord
I care about this. Null post. Shut up.
Then I don't really know what to say to you. Try caring about more important things? But really, there's NO NEED for this to be it's own thread. It's just spam, making everything I say right now spam, making it impossible to be stopped unless a level headed mod (ZANE WHERE ARE YOU?) closes the thread for it's very obvious pointlessness.

Here's an idea, how about instead of letting the Georgia thread die, you could have put it in there? Yeah?

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
I hope this doesn't happen when I'm in Florida in June. I would want to be there for this epic fight.

My money's on Laijin, honestly.

Also, Evil E. I still say that if you want a signature, buy me a drink at Tipped Off, and I'll make you a quick signature myself with whatever character you want =P

That is if i make it to tipped off
Buy you a drink??? this isnt T-Pain
Is that all i gotta do?
i juss got word that my friend from NJ died this morning so the funeral might be Saturday or on sunday but not sure yet:( :urg:
Laijin ur fate is sealed.....

Somasu

Smash Ace
That is if i make it to tipped off
Buy you a drink??? this isnt T-Pain
Is that all i gotta do?
i juss got word that my friend from NJ died this morning so the funeral might be Saturday or on sunday but not sure yet:( :urg:
Laijin ur fate is sealed.....
I don't mean like a drink, drink. just like... a root beer or something for a dollar.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Alright, since everyone's taking this so seriously, I will 50 dollar money match the winner of this fight. How about it? 100?

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Alright, since everyone's taking this so seriously, I will 50 dollar money match the winner of this fight. How about it? 100?
Why not just make it a $20/$40 MM?
Take the $20 in winnings, and/or their $20.
$50/$100 is just too much... ;P

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Then I don't really know what to say to you. Try caring about more important things? But really, there's NO NEED for this to be it's own thread. It's just spam, making everything I say right now spam, making it impossible to be stopped unless a level headed mod (ZANE WHERE ARE YOU?) closes the thread for it's very obvious pointlessness.

Here's an idea, how about instead of letting the Georgia thread die, you could have put it in there? Yeah?

Sorry but I have to agree with Chaddd. This doesn't need to be it's own thread, albeit kind of a funny one.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Thunder's Combo. Search for it, I'm too lazy to post the thread. Here's a hint: Character Specific > Fox > Sticky: Thunder's Combo

Basically an arial into l canceled shine into perfect wavedash to a shffld uair to l canceled upsmash. Somewhat flashy, but really simplistic, and it's easy damage on a flat stage against those that fall over.

My recomendation? You do research on both the char you're using AND YL. Why? Because if you don't, you're going to get wrecked... (Here's a hint: YL can spam the hell out of you, so find a way to beat it)

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
U crazy

1. I havent seen Chadd play
2. I havent seen Laijin play
3. $100 Pshhhhh.

Ill own you but not for any money tho

im tired of taking candy from these babies

My mindgames are so serious you cant even tell if i am right now...:chuckle:

Sorry Chadd but i would have to see how you play first and i dont do MM for over 20, at least for now

Ares726

Smash Ace
My recomendation? You do research on both the char you're using AND YL. Why? Because if you don't, you're going to get wrecked... (Here's a hint: YL can spam the hell out of you, so find a way to beat it)
Yea. Spam can be pretty tough. It's too bad niether Fox nor Falco have a shiny 1 frame attack that reflects after 5 frames and can be jump canceled. That seems like it'd be a good way to get through spam. I don't know though. I don't play Fox/Falco.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
What's real funny, is I bet if this happened, and put a stipulation that chaddd wins if and only if he gets his Chadddendorf stomp combo, I bet he'd do it every round without fail.

That's where the real match is at.

chaddd

Smash Lord
U crazy

1. I havent seen Chadd play
2. I havent seen Laijin play
3. $100 Pshhhhh.

Ill own you but not for any money tho

im tired of taking candy from these babies

My mindgames are so serious you cant even tell if i am right now...:chuckle:

Sorry Chadd but i would have to see how you play first and i dont do MM for over 20, at least for now
You can just YouTube me and see how I play. Or check Google Video to see me vs the GPC Crew. Either way, I'm just a simple newb looking for a money match.

Also, don't look at the Georgia Power Rankings, they lied and said I was #3 in my state or something.

So 20$?

GAwes

Hidden Boss
man i get arrogant at 2:40 a.m., whatever though

Epic Battle or Complete Ownage
The Well Known Vs. The Unknown

$20 money match. Laijin's Young Link vs. Evil E. Best 3/5. Next tournament in GA after "Tipped Off". It will be recorded.

Do you think I stand a chance??
The outcome is irrelevant. A transfer of someone's money from a complete techobsessed noob to someone who is OK a this game but at least has a lot more experience or visa versa. I mean really who cares, especially enough for an entire thread haha. I know I am refuting my own point by posting a response displaying my "who cares" attitude, but more or less I'm just letting you know that none of this matters, and oxymorons are a lot less important than the issue at hand. How about both of you just give 10 bucks each to me and chad and skip this whole middleman 3/5 business =P . I mean, you are the best in North America right? and you can beat all my characters besides samus (which ironically i think you may have completely backwards)

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Thunder's Combo. Search for it, I'm too lazy to post the thread. Here's a hint: Character Specific > Fox > Sticky: Thunder's Combo

Basically an arial into l canceled shine into perfect wavedash to a shffld uair to l canceled upsmash. Somewhat flashy, but really simplistic, and it's easy damage on a flat stage against those that fall over.

Double post time: Actually, researching character specifics is pointless, its young link, if you are anywhat decent of a fox you should just rip him a new *******.

And Evil E. - i hate to actually be sensible towards you, but has the thought crossed your head yet that maybe chad is incredible at this game and you are about to pay someone for beating you in a video game? Just sit back, and think about that, im not saying not to do it, if you think you got then go for it, i'm just saying, when i hand someone my money that i worked for and think to myself (i just paid some douche to beat me in a video game) i die a little inside. At this rate, you're going to be all sorts of dead in the next month or so.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
You can just YouTube me and see how I play. Or check Google Video to see me vs the GPC Crew. Either way, I'm just a simple newb looking for a money match.

Also, don't look at the Georgia Power Rankings, they lied and said I was #3 in my state or something.

So 20$?
NUUUUUUUUU DON'T WATCH THAT CREW BATTLE!
T_T
<3 Chaddd

Top Bottom