• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mm oksas at apex

oksas

oak-sauce
props to bing for thread title inspiration

looking for $1 MMs against any character of any skill really, against my falcon. i'm just looking to meet some new people and get some good practice in. if you're a top player and feel like stealing my money then please please please do. if you play falcon then you better challenge me or else!!!!!

doing these friday is ideal since i'm not doing any events that day (though i won't be there till ~5 or 6 PM friday night) but i'm going to be knocked out pretty early in melee singles anyway so i'm really down to do these anytime before i leave monday afternoon

also PP if you're reading this... $40 this time for real

ALSO i will be accepting MMs in Project M against my Wolf, also $1

ALSO ALSO now accepting melee doubles MMs ($1 a piece i guess?) against me/Mizuki, Falcon/Falco. provided the below post is srs lols

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Vs Fox
I'm a tall Asian with glasses that's distinguishable enough right

oksas

oak-sauce
I wouldn't mind a falcon ditto
sure mate. i'll put you down. i'll make sure i give you some way to find me before apex starts heh

Vs Fox
I'm a tall Asian with glasses that's distinguishable enough right
loool. uh. i could watch your commentary to try figuring it out but i dunno how much that'll help. you'll still be a tall Asian with glasses

$2, leggo

:phone:
yeah too bad i'm a ***** and not going to apex. OWAIT that's you

Volvagia

Smash Apprentice
Money match my Fox. I'm a blond Swede. Might not say that much about my appearence but I'm sure we'll find each other one way or the other.

oksas

oak-sauce
alright so far i've got the following people down:

Captain Smuckers
Wenbobular
KevinM
Volvagia
Kage

i also asked Stab and S2J but we'll see if those happen. for reference i'm a tall white kid with short hair and a scruffy beard

oksas

oak-sauce
@prog: :D certainly my man.

@engo: of course! if you're up for a second set after that we can do fox dittos too :p

you guys are going to be there friday i take it? as soon as i get to the venue friday evening i'll probably go straight to finding you all for MMs after i warm up

Engo

Smash Ace
Maybe fox. We'll see. I got a ton of fox ditto mm's so I'll see if I'm in the mood for more once we're there.
Also my tag off the boards is Bernal. Look for Bernal not Engo.

oksas

oak-sauce
attention

i will be wearing green pants and probably a white t-shirt that says MM? or OKSAS so that i'll be easy to spot. so if you asked to money match and i don't end up finding you, you can find me now

Top Bottom