• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MM14 Results

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
god ****it. why must all these tourneys disapoint with vids all of a sudden :(

Banks

Smash Hero
that's because everyone in new england only secondaries metaknight, except for the meta knight mains. can't forget them.

Veng

Smash Ace
What a homo.
lmao ^_^

maybe this isnt the right thread but just wonderin... why isnt mk banned from most tourneys? approach stuff... hes pretty much broken... incredibly boring to play as/watch.. makes tourneys gay....

oh and... is PC Chris plannin on playin brawl more often? 5th aint bad and he doesnt even play does he?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i did use diddy once because green ace took me to japes, but i ended up losing that game and it didn't contribute at all. if that qualifies as "ZSS/Diddy," feel free to list it but he didn't help me during the course of the tournament >_>

shoutouts to come

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
First thing, **** camping and things I don't know about. **** brawl. **** no chairs. **** no setups.

Okay shoutouts!

MDZ - lol @ you. We meet at last. I **** your silly MDZ **** and yell in your ear!

Banks + Thorn -
Banks... great voices, hilarious LOL, good **** against RaynEX money match. Maybe we can actually play next time???
Thorn... we actually did get to play, but only for like 1 game and a few stocks... keep up the good Yoshi good **** in tournament you took a match off Rayn good ish.

Pine - dude we're playing right?

KevinM - yo sup???

SOLAR - YES. Good **** teaming. We lost to teams legit better than us. Don't let Darc and Dazwa get to you! Teaming with you was lots of fun we had great matches I really enjoyed myself! Teaming random partner you just met FTW!!!!!!

Pixel - you're mad good. you made some fishy mistakes in our matches :8 good **** though, we should play more next time you play really smart.

Scar - good **** placing up there with falcon, I try but I'm very inexperienced in tournaments, this was my 1st tourny with attendance above 50 ppl LOL. Your falcon is very unique I need to watch your vids we should actually play at alukards ( i want a MM because i dont learn from friendlies bc i play dumb for lulz )

Wife - ugh i am so dissapointed in myself during our tourny set. i was so hyped up and i WANTED to play peach because i love that matchup. I was so baffled I usually do good against spacies but I was just dumbstruck and I have a thing where I can never get passed round 2 of winners anyways it's my curse. good **** tho we should play more next time.

foy - good travelling pick a char and stick with it dont be a generic fox imo find somebody unique and go nuts. IC MAIN DUDE.

europhoria - I know you're disappointed in losing your singles sets with those two but don't let it get to you, don't slow down if you don't like how they play or if you don't like losing. I noticed this when you played banks... sometimes you play really fast with dash dancing and stuff and other times you just walk around and fsmash.... oh and pick a cooler color than blue marth. good **** travelling mad chill see you in a week.

raynex - THE GREAT GAYNEX... what to say. good **** of course but you hear that from everyone. i expect it these days i know the powers that gather in the north... keep up the good ****.

Kwan - you live in NY but we never play LOL get in touch???

N2 - dude i knew i recognized you i was like WTF LOL so weird. good **** keep up the falcon.

PC Chris - maybe we'll play next time

new york city area guys - we didn't get to play at all and we're from the same state. but from watching i can tell you guys would beat me you play very very very defensively LOL v.v

DJ Nintendo - we didn't talk much and we only played 1.5 matches in tournament but you know what you taught me the most out of everyone at the tournament. I learned a lot about the characters, stages, and strategies just by playing you a tiny bit... it may not make sense but you did and i'm very grateful for it and I'm sorry I didn't shake your hand directly after our matches but i was blind with rage at myself. I'm sorry I quit.

if i forgot anyone tell me and i add you

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i wish i went

i must be a loser
hey i thought i saw chris the other day in boston, it was really weird. same hair

i also saw a ****** that looked like chudat
that was awesome

i wanted to get a picture but he wouldn't talk to me cause i was laughing so hard

PWNAGEPOLICE

Smash Cadet
NNID
WellWisherELF
Anyone care to fill in who everyone else used for matt?
Filled in 2 i knew

Dazwa used - Zero suit samus, from what I saw, he can add if he wants when he sees this
OBM - game and watch
Darc - Marth and falco
Nuro - snake
Buuman - King Dedede
PC - snake
7: Kevin/Bizkit - Snake
7: Eric Geller -?
9: Fatal - Snake/rob
9: Green Ace - yoshi
9: JJ Wolf - wolf
9: Fuzzy - lucas
13: Xfro
13: Kownt
13: JL
13: Blood Cross - falco
17: Chowy
17: Gravy 0085
17: fires on playgrounds
17: alukard
17: JoeST
17: Soma
17: Pwngepolice - ddd
17: Nick Stamatis
25: Peach kid - peach
25: Hayato
25: dj nintendo - bowser
25: Captain Awesome - snake
25: Solid Jake - snake
25: Mini - lucario

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I bet it was,

Shoutout's reposted:

I helped seed singles but I didn't help the seeding by region I just placed people by skill, I figured when I left everything else will be sorted out.

For that I'll man up and apologize, if I started with helping seeding I should have stayed the whole time. However, I agree that regional seeding was extremely poor and you know its the case when at the start of doubles I counted 8 teams had to go up and ask for bracket changes because they were playing people they came in cars with.

But whatever onto the show: Shoutoutsies.

Dave: I didn't see you like at all this tournament, You always seem like you're in the worst moods, come on buddy why so serious.

Port Chester Christopher: I liked it better when you quit, you're a cool guy and all but you're like kinda good at this melee and Brawl thing so if you would kindly step it down... either that or you can just split with me every tourney.

Cort: I didn't see you around much yesterday but your matches were fun to watch and it was nice seeing you again.

HaileyM: Dayummm, I can't believe we won a tournament set haha thanks for coming up with me and seeing why I like smash so much, Prodigy in the making, PC she's gunning for you.

Cactuar: We didn't get to play , but seeing you is a pleasure as always and fun jokes about teaming with Me and Hailey for singles lol.

Roman: Dude you beat Hailey , we're no longer friends I'm never talking to you again.
(Hi Roman <3)

Skler: I think this is the least I've ever seen you around at a Mass Madness, there were just way to many people haha, I like never saw you.

Scar: Falcon free for alls on Yoshi's WITH Pokeballs! Too good man, This guy won't even play brawl if he gets entered for free that's dedication right thurr. Fun conversations Hailey said she thought you were really nice as well and its always a pleasure to see you again.

Wife: Welcome back to Melee shame we didn't get to play in tournament since I had to leave would have been interesting.. But oh well it was nice talking to you and hearing you commentate behind me on DJ's matches brought back MLG memories ^_^.

Darc: Stop being so good haha those matches were too close, but thank god you didn't go falcon.. I apparently don't like that match up to much. I thought I had you on stadium, but oh well ggs regardless. Also... You shoulda had that one.

Dazwa: Another person I barely saw but great job on Brawl you're too good, I understand you were afraid of money matching me but perhaps next time we'll do it for sure.

DJ Nintendo: Dude we now have the same exact bowser plushies, WTF we're the coolest kids in the school. Good seeing you and nice matches in teams.

Raynx: More like sleepynx

Banks: Pleasure seeing you, you always make me laugh your conversations with PC were hilarious ignoring his point ftw.

Th0rn: I like didn't see you around much but when I did it was a pleasure to see you wish we could have played, we honestly like never have :\.

Pine: Honestly man you're like my brother its ridiculous, those team friendlies were so much fun haha, and at least I defended my honor of Mewtwo vs Fox on FD, I wasn't letting shiz like that go down :p. Haha.

Alukard: Wow man too much fun in teams thanks for being a good sport and making sure Hailey had fun, I always always enjoy seeing you its too good shame we didn't play a lot but as usual to much fun.

G Money: I would have played doubles with you ALLLLLL nighhtttttt

Irish Mafia: Fun MM, keep working on that peach you're getting the fundamentals down now just work on being smarter.

Dudatsai: Good jiggs still, I feel bad saying my fox was rusty and then exploding on that first stock haha.. I guess he wasn't as rusty as I thought.

Foy(roygay): WE FINALLY HAVE PLAYED! Tournament set is to good, relieving some old gamefaqs days and the Bowser Ditto has FINALLY happened. haha so much fun man I couldn't believe you were finally coming to a tournament here hah.

TML: Keep coming to these it's cool beanis.

Reno: more like I didn't see you like all day oh, But man i stole yo candy so goods. Thank god I found them in my hand when they went missing for you.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
HAI IM DAIZY

its time fooooooo
Shouuuuutttttttttouuuttttttzzzzzz

Almo: Nice seeing u again man, srry about ur placing and such. dont worry just improve and stuff. otherwise good ****. srry if i freaked u guys out with my sudden health yet minor health problem XD

Ether Light: Nice stuff man, i can tell that ur peach is improving :) keep it up

Bloodcross: Blarg, i cant belive i lost 3 bucks.... >___< eh oh well XD good **** dood lol

JJ Wolf: Congrats on ur placing :D and dammit we didnt get to play eachother in friendlys and such. (except that FFA when u were MK and i was Daisy) and I wanna MM soon :D

Mdrndaymercutio: nice diddy dood, and fun matches. DK is my fav matchup so far so :p but good stuff man

Rainy: Nice to meet u man. not a bad peach, just work on the things i told u and u should improve soon :)

People who i played melee with: Good stuff u 2, sucks that i wasnt playing as technically as i usually do (brawl and 2 weeks with out melee will do that to u) but fun matches again

Fatal: nice to see u again, wish we got to play a few matches or sumthing

Green Ace: NICE CROTCH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lmao Krunch is too good, i was seriously waiting for him to ram the walls of GU with horrid turning and speed and just look at everyone and be liek. EHHHHHHHHHHH

Chowy: hey nice Falco. that SD was stoopid tho XD oh well. mighty fine job too

Hayato: good **** in friendlies =D

Roy?: I played ur squeegy (luigi) and lol they were funny matches lotsa spaghetti. (im getting hungry now XD)

Oke: Hey nice matches, good ****

Mattdotplanetzebes: eyyy man, fun tourney, even though at times when it was quite confusing. i really wanted to enter melee singles, but when i go 2 weeks without melee then my whor.ish peach suffers alot :<

Greene Archer: Hey nice to see u again, sucks that we couldnt talk for long, my ride was waiting </3 we need to play melee and IaMP sooner or later

to anyone who i forgot my apologies lol <3

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
1: Dazwa ($266.40) - lol up air gay'd. really good sets, i enjoy the intense games we always have, even though you **** me all the time nowadays. You should wear the cape and glasses more often, it suits you well.
2: Omegablackmage ($237.60) - terrible play
3: Darc ($216.00) - i had to play pretty gay vs your marth, its too homo. and by homo, i mean really **** good. thanks for polishin the jello off lawl, good times.
4: Nuro ($0.00) - **** close sets between you and pc/darc. laser spam destroyed that last stock you had.
5: Buuman - super proud of you man, you've really been steppin your game up. im home for break in like 2 weeks, we'll get mad good trainin in then.
5: P.C. Chris - so good to see you again, its been a while. I was hoping to ya know... maybe beat you once, or something ha ha. maybe next time lol. SNAKES GOTTA RIDE THAT BICYCLE
7: Kevin/Bizkit - pretty **** good, your snake is too... solid? lawl pun. but yeah, your getting so good these days, i saw your set with buu.
7: Eric Geller - get your mk out of the top ten! lol j/k i didn't play or see you.
9: Fatal - i saw your set with pc and buu, i think you let your nerves get to you, but eh it happens. im pretty mad teams didn't happen, we would wrecked that shiz, see you soon hopefully.
9: Green Ace - good to see you, nice job takin out jj and takin a game of daz.
9: JJ Wolf - daaamn best wolf son, best wolf. good seein you, go to smb2 so we can play!
9: Fuzzy - nice lucas, probably the best i've played. sucks you had to play your worst matchup ever... you still did **** good that second match, keep goin to tournies man, you got potential to **** good peoplez.
13: Xfro - good matches, and nice job gettin 13th after playing me so early. be gayer with wario, more dodge and jumpin around dodgin shiz, if you want i can teach you the ways of the wario, i play him alot.
13: JL - nice job mangz, you placed pretty **** good. we'll pay soon.
17: fires on playgrounds - your marth looks pretty nice in brawl, you should play more. the game isn't really that gay, you just gotta learn how to beat it, and once you rise above the level of the stupid lame stuff (tornado, spam, camping lol), the game gets REALLY fun.
25: Captain Awesome - stop asking me for friendlies, you brag too much when you beat me. -__-
25: Solid Jake - no words can describe how amazing your party was...
25: Mini - **** son nice placing, kits gettin better i see...
33: Ace - i hopefully shall see you soon, thanks for the help w/ the tourney.
33: Boxman - should learned how to play snake, maybe cancel them upsmashes so you don't do dash attacks and kick jakes tv LOL.
33: eve - your dk is too good, we probably shouldn't have played so early, probably the only bad seeding i saw in the tourney. sorry about playin so gay on rc.
49: Oak - gg's
65: S.B. Soldier - sorry we didn't get to play, my gf wanted to leave, lol you know how that goes...
65: LT - buu tells me your gettin too good these days, we'll have to play soon.

cort - didn't really talk to you, but man you looked bored out of your mind. good to see you at least

tom - haven't seen you in ages, ZANGEIF!!

banks - actually i thought your comment was pretty **** funny. way i see it though, i'd rather 5 year olds enter than not, more monies ha ha.

eric/neil - fun times at jakes : )

Minitwilightfox

Smash Rookie
So much fun

Thanks to everyone who attended the tournament, biggest toruny I ever went to, was a blast. Shoutouts : soon to come.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
zach: thanks for everything--I swear you'll get your controller back...>_>
Irish Mafia: thank your dad for the ride up, nice to meet you.
Arc: good to see you again. Friendly teams in melee was too good.
Nuro: good stuff getting 4th...snake's too good.

Me, King James, Danny, and Kaizo gotta step it up. I promise better **** next tourney. UMass Boston for the win.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good stuff OBM.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
WTH?! Tom showed up!?!?

I was looking for someone to play goddam street fighter 4 with during free time.

I'm so angry for leaving too soon....

Proverbs

Smash Lord
also LOL @ everybody disliking my hair

;_;
lol @ Darc introducing himself as "I'm the guy with an Asian guy for an avatar."

I looked at him very confused until he clarified.

And I didn't think your hair was terrible or anything. I didn't take a whole lot of notice, if that makes you feel better (or worse <.<;; ).

33: proverbs - i know u from the boards but we didn't meet =(

Oh, and Banks: I was the really attractive one. Remember? Look for me at the next MM. You'll know.

Top Bottom