• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MM14 Results

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
whoa i realized i didn't do shoutouts yet oops.

Brawl scubs
1. Dazwa- u ***** me hahah it was fun though ZSS is fast :( good stuff on winning and being ridiculous

2.OBM- I'm so lucky i didn't get to play you haha you would of shattered my streak. :) it was good seeing you again.

3.Darc- i really wanted to play you in brawl but nuro ***** me. Your marth looked real gay and stupid (just like your hair OOO SNAPPP) haha jk.

4.Nuro- nice set, i think everyone could tell that you were the better snake overall regardless of your ridiculously smart counterpick last game. GG's next time get top 3 so u can get some $$$.

5. PC chris- not bad for not playing, good stuffz

5. buuman- i REALLY didn't want to have to play you in tournament your DDD looks ridiculously good vs snake you would of gone bonkers vs me. We'll play friendlies sometime.

9.Fatal- i could tell you were nervous you're a lot better than me but it seems like you had an off day.Get em' next time :p Your a mad chill dude though it was cool hanging with you.

17.JoeST- way to leave early lol.

17.pwnagepolice- bad@ss name LOL.

25.Solid Jake- step it upz !!!! you're just as good as me in brawl u shouldn't be placing this low. either way it was great seeing you and your GF again. You guys are welcome to stay at my place in NY anytime. Just next time introduce me to her azn friends :love: hahaha.

Melee pro's
1.Cort- you def carried me in teams LOL you were ****** face in game 3 vs dazwa and darc. you should of entered singles and ***** too :(. either way always an amazing time hanging out with cort. cya friday ^_~ <3

2.Darc- Good sets, stop playing jigglypuff vs me unless its on a gay CP stage. Your fox makes me feel dumb :)<333

3. RAYNEX- mad chill dude, it was great meeting you haha you were totally different than i expected. i just pictured all fox mains to look like m2k LMAO. Great job at the tournament you def showed that EC Canada can go toe to toe with the north east EC. Also next time on aim show me how to get SF III 3rd strike to work on my PC. thanks

4.KDJ- so many crazy sets you had LOL i swear to god you always make some ridiculous comeback should of saved some more vs raynex :( either way good chillin / playing with you as usual. also u ***** me in SF4 LOL teach me!!!!

5.Wife- 100%!. you're somehow still great at melee even though NOBODY plays in your area. you're also a mastermind behind teams play. Great chillin with you and everyone in the "Scar's Car Crew"

5.Th0rn- Harder better faster stronger. your almost there.

7.Banks- LOL hilarious as usual. Great seeing you but i realized we didn't play any friendlies, or at least i dont think so, SF4 XBOXLIVE GOGOGOGOG!

7. Cactus- LOL @ our set, good thing it wasn't recorded. teams was fun at my place we gotta team more often and work on actual teams stuff LOL "2 1vs1's" <3 cactus

9. Scar- UGH vs kdj LOL so close but still good stuff mangz. sucks u had to play cactuar in losers too >_< hope u still had fun. Thanks for driving me. your da man!

9. Euphoria- we didn't get to play at all but we'll place this weekend at alukards for sure. u looked really tired this tournament :( really tired and on acid LMAO.

13.Kwan- getting closer to TOP 10 haha good stuff. Didn't get to play you but how's that fox coming along?

13.DJ- LOL watching your pikachu made me feel warm inside. You're ridiculous at teams. wtf at ness in singles i didn;t get to see you play him though :(.

13.Kevin Mc callister- you're still really tall LOL great to see you again buddy :p you and your GF are super cute.

17.assman- LOL at first match >_> i love yoshi's story GG's

17.Manalord- :( we didn't play i'll see you this weekend?

17. Zoso- sorry about being stubborn with the whole kdj bracket thing but you wouldn't want him in winners either if you just beat him LOL. we didn't get to play or hang out too much :/ are u going to alukards this weekend?

17.Solar- i think your fox was harder than spawn's GG's

33.Chewman- :( at placing. needs more tipper LOL great seeing you as usual. cool shirt too.

33. Haileym- mad chill cat right here LOL i didn't get to see you play melee though I'm sure Kevin is teaching you well. nice meeting u.

Other shoutouts

Skler- LOL nair is annoying

Peanut- two weekends in a row i've seen you :p but yeah this time since there was like 5000 brawl kids we couldn't really talk. Next time we'll chill more and next time i have to see you play melee haha. Also thanks for the housing offer but i had to leave to work on Sunday at 7AM. Sadly I'm a full time waiter for this small diner place in my town and sundays are my money day haha. Next time i plan to spend the night in mass after MM i might take you up on that offer though. Thanks

GAME UNIVERSE- you guys rock, i bought a dreamcast and i feel like that kid for the n64 kid youtube video. I had a lot of fun thanks for allowing us smashers to crowd up your store. :):colorful:

NY KIDS- we're the best state ever always good seeing you guys makes me feel at home. <3 Alu, G$, Hazz, Reno, DJ

Marcus- You're a great guy, glad to see you again. That sheik is still smooth as hell, try to go to more tournaments!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
there should be... whatever losers recorded stuff start uploading before these vids are totally overshadowed FOREVER by revival of melee's vids lol

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
fux lol alright
cogsmooch- sorry im a failed vegetarian but maybe i saved a chicken in my short life as a vegetarian. lil' cluxster LOL. your beard is so epic, i can't believe they tried to make u wear a beard net LOL.

Pine- hi.

PeanutSC

Smash Cadet
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o look at me I have a gf and to prove it I'm gonna post on gaming forums on her account.

If you have that many completely uncontroversial posts, HaileyM's fox has bigger balls than you do, son (and they aren't even real).

Yeah, I just went there.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
peanut needs to realize that there are something that just aren't actually funny, even if she is gurl.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wtf lol it's not even worth responding to since it doesn't make sense.

Anyways, Mass Madness 14 was cool right guys?

ThreeX

Smash Lord
wtf @ peanut? is this a joke.. or is he being serious?

edit:
KEVIN ON AIM (10:30:25 PM): Lol peanut is a girl

ZoSo

Smash Champion
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o look at me I have a gf and to prove it I'm gonna post on gaming forums on her account.

If you have that many completely uncontroversial posts, HaileyM's fox has bigger balls than you do, son (and they aren't even real).

Yeah, I just went there.
When Kevin talks **** it's funny.

You just sound mildly ********.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No need to gang up on her, it's whatever lets just drop it since no one seems to be able to tell if she's serious.

Like I said

Mass Madness 14 was cool right guys ^_^

edit: Dave's post made me spit water :\

ThreeX

Smash Lord
yeah but you see.. the difference between me and you is...

I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD
ON A BOAT LIKE LEO!!!

St. Viers

Smash Champion
MM14 was fun, even though I didn't really talk to people, or get to play a ton of melee friendlies.

My Egyptian rat money match offer still stands, as does magic the gathering, or simply quoting Shakespeare/declamation in general...I will take your monies in those.

PeanutSC

Smash Cadet
hmmm okay ... apparently smashboards is fairly different from teamliquid. I will adjust my forum post-o-meter accordingly.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^^I had one of those, but it got stuck at nerdy+sarcastic. I'm just pretending it's not broken, and posting accordingly.

@roman:

*points to restroom* remember to rinse your mouth?

ThreeX

Smash Lord
sadly, I don't know what teamliquid is 8) but smashboards is cute, and I REALLY miss playing melee.

too much gears @_@' thorn has created a monster.

Top Bottom