• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mmac for elitist

Chaco

Never Logs In
Not even kidding this guy right here is the heart and soul of the Yoshi boards. His discoveries are so frequent that we should bow to him. His Yoshi study ethic is so awesome that he notcies things before anyone else days, consecutively, as in discoveries per day.

SO...MMAC FOR ELITIST!

Chaco

Never Logs In
I know everyone here and on the boards would most likely agree.

Mmac is Yoshi...o_o

SOVAman

Smash Hero
It would be nice to get a Yoshi in the BR, yes.
Yes it would but I think to get in the BR you have to have offline tournament experience.

Also Mmac is so good at discovering yoshi techs and stuff and he is aways helping the Yoshi community so I vote I Mmac for yoshi boards president. Anyone second that?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yessir, I do. And Mmac does have tourney experience.

Mmac

Smash Lord
I have some, but my Tournament Experience is rather limited. In my Town, out of the 14 or so people who play Brawl, Only me and some other MetaKnight are the only good ones (And he isn't that good either). I usually have to go to other places around here for actual decent tournaments. There's not very much here that are actually that dedicated to Smash Bros, which blows >_>

Chaco

Never Logs In
Welcome to my world...don't ever move to Tennessee.

D

Deleted member

I agree with lilb. Mmac for awesomeist discoverer person eva, but i dont think elitist due to u probably needing some quality tourny experience.

Kress

Smash Rookie
The short time I've been reding the yoshi thread, I've always seen Mmac writing stuff, so, if elitist is something good, Mmac for elitist <__< ! ! !

BTW..... ....elitist = ????

Thankies :D !

10rainbow yoshi's for Mmac

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
It's a pretty lofty goal to get in the backroom. For example, it took one of the more recently accepted members (Emblem Lord) three years and three thousand posts, and a whole ton of metagame analysis.
And yes, tournament placement is also a pretty big part of it.

Mmac

Smash Lord
Why am I green? >_>

Somehow I think this thread is going to get me into trouble <_<

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Mmac for <insert prestigious position here>.

Of course, I'll only actually vote for you if there's a party to celebrate your promotion.

And then an after party.

And then piles and piles of assorted pizzas, pastas, and meats.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
:yoshi: Mmac for <insert prestigious position here>.

Of course, I'll only actually vote for you if there's a party to celebrate your promotion.

And then an after party.

And then piles and piles of assorted pizzas, pastas, and meats.

I <3 after parties!!!!!!

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
I say Bigman40, he was the one that showed us alot about Yoshi when the game came out, So I don't agree with none of you!!! lol jk Mmac is still cool and when ever you want a rematch Mmac I'll be waiting, Come and try to beat me XD lol jk. I guess I'll vote for you =)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think Mmac really deserved it. I mean, I only know him from the tactical board but I sure wish we had somebody like that over in the Wolf boards...

Defender

Smash Rookie
Yeah, thanks so much for everything that you've done for us, Mmac! You would make a great elitist/BR member in my opinion.

shurf

Smash Cadet
Yes, I agree. I actually learned a lot from Mmac.

Mmac.... for '08 President! Wait... I mean elitist. :D

Top Bottom