• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moar Meat! 21st - 22nd January 2012

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

*cue orchestral music*

2 Fiddian Court, Altona Meadows

What to expect

*Pizza and junk food/drink
*A large house to spread TV's and Smash all over
*Some outdoor time for you pale smashers
*Poker maybe
*Cats
*A cute little baby girl
*3DS stuff if you guys bring your sh*t
*Soxxie!
*Melee and Brawl, hopefully with enough time and TV's we can run tourneys for both

Schedule

Arrive on Saturday 21st, leave on Sunday 22nd! Arrive earliest 5pm if you are not coming to the EB tournament beforehand.

Rules

People under 18 are not to drink. I'm a daddy now and all responsible and stuff.

If you plan to stay the night then BYO sleeping gear. I have pillows and blankets but I'm very limited.

No Trekkies!

Prepare yourselves for the GARY TEAM TOURNAMENT!

Brawl 2v2 tournament starting at 8pm Saturday night. Sh*t just got real.

Confirmed:

Dekar
Splice
Khoa
Attila
Tak
Redact
Ledge
Viva
DD
RedX
Dean
Tibs (maybe)

Keep in mind that Soxxie may be inviting a couple of her friends and that will count towards the number of guests. Also keep in mind that alcohol will most likely be involved and if you're under 18 I won't allow you to drink.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
$10 says splice gets his first erection reading this

i know i did

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
SO IN FOR THIS!!!!!

You should make a banned list for people not allowed to attend (you know who i mean =D)

I'll try to bring a TV

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
baby going to be there?

interested but no so keen on the things listed that arent smash

that being said why no sunday only peeps? since thats the smash day :/

Alzi

Smash Master
If this was a national tournament i would so attend it.

This will probally get more people then robocop. :p

tibs7

Smash Champion
i think i may go to this. im not a massive fan of star wars but i dont mind it so much. tibs is on za list

i think attila ate tuna? its pretty ****

kupo

Smash Lord
Most likely in for Saturday and Sunday. I'll let you know asap.

Should be fun times! Can't wait to see Tahlia!

Vermy

Smash Champion
aw hell yeah star wars... prequels? all the stuff about them being crap better be wrong... but yeah i MIGHT come gotta ask and shiz
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Quoting the Great Lord of the Sith aside, they aren't as good as the original trilogy. (hell episode 1 is an offense to all mankind, but R2-D2 still ***** b*tches)

As aforementioned I will be there. Supporting the great Galactic Empire. Hail Lord Vader.

Also I'm getting a Star Wars tattoo soon. Fiddling with ideas atm. <3

Splice

Smash Hero
Quoting the Great Lord of the Sith aside, they aren't as good as the original trilogy. (hell episode 1 is an offense to all mankind, but R2-D2 still ***** b*tches)
Episode 1 is the only one i like :/

Nixernator

Smash Ace
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

As aforementioned I will be there. Supporting the great Galactic Empire. Hail Lord Vader.

Also I'm getting a Star Wars tattoo soon. Fiddling with ideas atm. <3
I liked episode 1.... I got 4,5 and 6 for christmas and me and my sister did a marathon of them.

So I'd love to go. Except I probz can't stay for sunday, you know baseball and all that. IS it possible to go friday/saturday maybe? I'll have to ask my parents as well so atm I'm a maybe.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
People who come on say Friday or Saturday, no one is making you stay overnight. You're free to come and go home whenever you want. The rule was that I'm not welcoming guests on the Sunday as that will be when I'm sending everyone home. So yes you can come on Friday night or Saturday morning and go home Saturday night if you wish.

I'm thinking of holding a late night tournament after the movies are finished instead of Sunday morning. If we can't get through a tournament we can put it on hold until the next day. Just a thought.

OP updated with dates and more up to date confirmed list. I think I might already have 15 guests not including Soxxie's friends.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Date change!

Jesse's birthday party fell on the 19th of Feb so I'll be going to that instead and holding this the weekend after. Date stands at 26th - 28th Feb confirmed people. Make yourselves available.

Jupz

Smash Master
Its over anakin! I have the higher ground!!

I really wish I could come to this but I live all the way over here in Perth :( Always wanted to do one of these.

Vermy

Smash Champion
OH FFS JEI, I JUST APPLIED FOR ANNUAL LEAVE. ;_;

Also I have a friend's party on the 26th at Hard Kandy. I might come straight from Hard Kandy to yours, depending on how drunk/high I am. Either way I'll be there on the 27th and 28th.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
so uhh 28th hey

"Brawl: Melbourne Official Brawl 2010 Tournament Series 28th Feb"

uhh what

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yeah I noticed that like a couple of minutes after I posted the date change.
I can either postpone it another week or just send everyone home on Saturday night, have 4-5 people stay over and come with me to the tourney in the morning.

I'm seriously considering changing the date though :(

Top Bottom