• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by gore
Yeah I want a Chaptain Kalcfun ****flo with joo. Yeah Me, Bluk, and Essence(correction for bluk's sake: Bluk, Essence, and I) 4-stocked Tsetse's falcon in dittos also. No johns Tsetse, you're cool as ****, but you got served.
Yeah I got spanked but i want a rematch. Im looking to at least hanging wit ya'll or hopefully beating one of the better falcons.

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Wait, you got four stocked by three different people in Captain Falcon dittos...?

Smash for cash! Captain Falcons!

Essence

Smash Journeyman
yo david, ill play ya, falcon ditto, no cash though, no sense in me taking your money to play, lol, jk, but yeah we can have some cf friendlys

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
*Gasp* I am for sure coming to this, need housing. . . Where is Crystal City stayin at?! I wanna get there, I talked to Rob last night BRIEFLY about coming, I said I wanted to stay with the Crystal City guys, so hook a brotha up and PM me someone!

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I'd like to suggest a rule change for the Low Tier tournament!

For the most part, Termina Bay is banned from tournies because of the Space Animals but I love that level! It's one of my all time favorites to play and in a low tier tourny there is far less chance of someone being able to stall effectively on that stage. I think it should be turned on for counter-picks as long as pulling people through platforms with Mewtwo is banned. It's a fun stage and deserves a shot when the top tiers are removed!

Besides, this tournament is named after me... so you really should turn on my favorite level, right?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Yay sticky topic!

I'm a smash n00b when it comes to terms and tactics, so forgive the following question: How do you pull people through platforms with Mewtwo? Sounds like something I could exploit against my friends ;).

David Kirk

Smash Ace
NOTE: I do not even play Captain Falcon...but if people want to throw down, my Captain Falcon is not bad.

With Mewtwo, just use Over-B on someone that is standing on the platform while you are falling down past it. It will pull them through the platform to you, and since you are falling it will just carry them down.

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
Whats up with the freaky people in the banners dressed up as Marth and thems. Are thoughs your Halloween costumes or something?LOL...if someone was Shiek for Halloween they'd have to throw needles at people....HAHAHAHA!!!!ROFLMAO!!!Knjkogjoeia

CORY

wut
BRoomer
ARGH! i thought the thread disappeared into the annals of page two and beyond! man, now no one's gonna find it here up in "ignored sticky land" : p

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Originally posted by CORY
ARGH! i thought the thread disappeared into the annals of page two and beyond! man, now no one's gonna find it here up in "ignored sticky land" : p
Pshaw. The thread was getting increasingly spammy anyway. Less traffic for a little while'll do it some good.

And while I'm posting, to answer M3D, I wouldn't have a problem with that level. Then again, I don't even know which levels are being allowed :p.

UNDlSPUT3D

Smash Journeyman
Yes, the character dressed up as ganondorf in my banner is indeed a girl...PS...AZEN ..."DOESN'T"...Make me hot...Neither does any other male for that matter.

EDIT: Jesus Freak ish gei. =)

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
WHOA HO HOOOOOO!!!

HOLY BLAJEEZUS. Now I KNOW I've been gone to long, last time I checked this page I was at like page 42 or something. JEEEZ. I'm guessing that MOAST 3 is gonna have a CRAPLOAD of people. I'm gonna try my ****dest to come to this tourney and hopefully my Yoshi won't be too scrub since I can't really practice anymore. Well, I look at the brighter side of things, at least my parents can't tell me what to do anymore so I can go to as many tourneys as I want now. WOO HOO, but alas DARN THE CORP since they can restrict my weekends. RAWR. Nice to see everyone again, just so you know. CHAO.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by UNDlSPUT3D
Yes, the character dressed up as ganondorf in my banner is indeed a girl...PS...AZEN ..."DOESN'T"...Make me hot...Neither does any other male for that matter.

EDIT: Jesus Freak ish gei. =)
Why are you emphasizing the fact that you aren't turned on by men? Are you trying to prove something? :confused:

The girl's costume is hands-down the best.

Mr.C

Smash Master
UNDlSPUT3D- I MAKE U HOT!!!

EDIT: Jesus Freak ish gei. -UNDlSPUT3D ( NO NO he just not good with women :p t(-_-t) JK JK JF UR KOOL@#$#@!$@#$@#4)

IMO dressing up as a SSBM character is taking it a little to far..............First a girl dressing up as a old *** dwarf, calling Jf gay oooooooooookkkkkkkkkk. Then ur guy friend or is he a guy.......... is dressing up as a mid evil Pretty Princess AKA-Marth......kinda makes people wonder :rolleyes: NAH IM JK! from the looks of it u look pretty hot besides the Ganon suit :p

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I am curious to know though where Disputed got the materials to make that Ganondorf costume... and the others as well.

Funny how Disputed comments about the Azen "doesn't" make me hot comment... A typical female thing to say about guys.

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
Man............texas is full of sweet talking cool guys........just cause we love azen..........man...............fanboys

Not last edited by McFox on 10-12-2004 at 7:32 PM

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
......this topic has taken a sudden turn. well i prefer the insults over teh useless spam posts

*looks at people like MrC*

so much hate.....this is great finally some other peopel trash talkin besides me and CORY

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I'm not a fanboy! How dare you. Fanboys are too scared to talk to the person or play gunbound with them.

Or have an affair.:p

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Dude, JF, are you even 18 yet? That crap is illegal, son.

You're lucky Texas got rid of that sodomy law, too.

EDIT: I'm confused. UNDISPUT3D, are you male or female? Is that you in the Ganondorf costume? If so, and if no males 'make you hot', I could introduce you to Rainy Day Toast . . .

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Originally posted by UNDlSPUT3D
Yes, the character dressed up as ganondorf in my banner is indeed a girl
Bahamaut, I think she is stating the obvious right there. Notice how she says MY banner in her post. Seriously, a 10 year old could have figured that one out. No offense and all, unless "she's" a transvestite...

J/K!

UNDlSPUT3D

Smash Journeyman
rofl. obviously you weren't at tg you would know that i'm a guy, stupid shift button doesn't work. anyways, jf youre a fan boy just admit it and these people dressed up in those 1337 costumes are not us, theyre people i found on the internet that were actually dorky enough to dress up like that. funny huh , yeah it is...of course. anyways, um, that's all I have to say...WOA! Teh shift button is WoRkiING.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Nabooru is way hotter than Ganondorf. Why is a chick dressing up as the 'Dorf when she can be the more attractive of the Gerudo?

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Originally posted by MajinLink 287
Bahamaut, I think she is stating the obvious right there. Notice how she says MY banner in her post. Seriously, a 10 year old could have figured that one out.
Originally posted by UNDISPUT3D
rofl. obviously you weren't at tg you would know that i'm a guy
Booyah, grandma. BOOYAH.

And no, I wasn't at TG. Sorry.

UNDlSPUT3D

Smash Journeyman
My question to McFox is...Wtf did you do to Medafighters post? That's abusing your power to be mod to completely change what he said to something else...It's one thing to "EDIT IT OUT" But you edited something " IN "....EVIL MODS! FROM GERMANY!...What are you afraid of? Zah jermans? =) Jk , too much snatch. Snatch you, don't be jealous I know you are..."I thought you said he was our Getaway driver? WTF CAN HE GET AWAY FROM!??!?"~ Referring to a fat man. =)

Top Bottom