• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Mobile* Alabama Biweeklies

skip430

Smash Cadet
I live in Birmingham AL, and I was wondering if there was any other organized group in AL that had smash tournies and biweeklies and stuff. Its a 4 hour drive to Moblie so I wouldn't be able to play down there so I am looking for an alternative...

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hunstville have biweeklies, at so college. TwJ2k6 is over that tourney, i think. My biweekly is going down so anybody who is going to come can come.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ragnarock you still remember me and Butters?

I haven't gotten in touch with him since then because he hasn't called me back and he doesn't own a phone, but I'm sure he probably still wants to hang out this weekend as do I.

If you could give me ring on Aim or call my phone if you still have the number to tell me any more of the details I'd appreciate it.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I live in Birmingham AL, and I was wondering if there was any other organized group in AL that had smash tournies and biweeklies and stuff. Its a 4 hour drive to Moblie so I wouldn't be able to play down there so I am looking for an alternative...
i'm in your boat. I'm in Birmingham/Tuscaloosa, so if you ever need a 1v1 hit me up...as for the smash scene here, its currently nonexistent....Thief says he's going to start up biweeklies/smash fests in Tuscaloosa when school starts up (which is only an hour or less from bham, depending on where you are), but thats a few months away...if you know many people who play, i'd be interested in starting the birmingham smash scene, i just dont really know that many folks from around here that play

ragnarock

Smash Lord
The Biweeklies are back baby starting on August the 11th. Hope to see some you guys there.

Top Bottom