• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modding Character Behavior?

HCK91

Smash Rookie
Is it possible to do? I mean, when a player gets a starman or a hammer, other CPUs are on "avoid" behavior and this is fine the most of times. The point is that I have a Killable Gigabowser mod which I would like to implement better and CPUs keep avoiding him, as programmed, instead of attacking him. I'm pretty sure the thing is somewhere inside his fighter file but I don't know where.

Can you tell me something about this?

Photos

Smash Journeyman
A hacker did something to this effect a while back, but exact things like this would be very difficult i believe.

Try siftting through the customized content section.

HCK91

Smash Rookie
Thanks :) I posted there, but I am not getting answers anywhere...I guess I'll have to learn everything by myself T.T I wanted a starting point but, apparently, there are none.

Top Bottom