• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Model Injector Stolen Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

azx19

Smash Rookie
Before closing a thread let me make my point
It was my original idea Pharrox used without crediting me, by my idea I mean my code and my IDEA.

I told him he could use the code do demonstrate it to people here on these forums, yet he didn't even credit me....what a jerk.....
Need proof? I'm putting up the source code up shortly....

heres the download:
I'm making this public so everyone can see the truth, don't u guys think i would've tried PM'ing?
He never replied, to his email or his PM box

http://www.mediafire.com/?mgkjceezjmq

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
seeing as you only have 2 posts, I'm not really believing this. But I'm sure that if I could understand codes in the least bit, then I might have a different opinion. Pharrox is a good guy, I don't think he would steal somebody's idea like that. However, I'm not saying he didn't. If he did, shame on him, if he didn't, shame on you.

azx19

Smash Rookie
You seem like a cool guy.....well unfortunately he did, i just joined this forum quickly today to post this.....I come here often but never have made an account....ironic isn't it?

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
then... how could he credit you if you didn't even have an account? How else would he have come into contact with you? Do you know him in real life? If that's the case, then I can see why he didn't credit you. It would sort have seemed like a joint project between you two and he was just the one talking through you guys. Now, if you don't know him in any other way and aren't real good friends with him, then tsk tsk.

Also the fact that you didn't even post this in the workshop makes me suspicious. Sorry, just keeping an open mind and being reasonable.

EDIT: looks like you did post it in the workshop, but Bionic devoured it in order to feed his never-ending hunger. :p

azx19

Smash Rookie
well i just posted on this section to get more views.......and yea i gave him my youtube username....(which got banned for posting a game trailer a few days ago)
I told him exactly what he should do to show this too you guys, but he calls it his own...

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Even if you have the source code and you're the author, it's still against Smashboards Global Rules to start drama on the boards. There's not much else to say or do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom