• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modes that could have made it

BooDestroyer

Smash Apprentice
Enemy Brawl
Another "standard game" like Time, Stock, and Coin. Enemy characters from the Adventure Mode will appear all over the stage all the time! The player who defeats the most within the time limit wins.

Boss Brawl
Instead of picking a stage, you pick which boss you'd want to fight. 2-4 people can cooperate to defeat the boss! You all have only one stock.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Race to the Finish
Self-explanatory

Board the Platforms
Self-explanatory

:(

Sparkchu

Smash Apprentice
The only one s I could think of are "Board the Platforms" and "Race to the Finish"...

I wish they both came back to Brawl...
But then again, not many people would care...

2L84U

Smash Journeyman
Vehicle Mode
Race to the finish with Land Masters, Wario Bikes, Blue Falcons and so on.

PS: can I get to you with that friend code ??

Krell

Smash Journeyman
I thought a King of the Hill mode would be neat, maybe I'll make a stage and force the idea upon my friends, even if it doesn't work out so well. Wouldn't really work on stages with no vertical climb anyhow *coughfinalDcough*.

Machete

Smash Ace
Board the Platforms and Race to the Finish.

Also, a mode where you must play as one of the bosses and you must fight the characters would be awesome.

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
Mutant
The player to get the first kill will be mutated. Only the mutant score points by killing the other people. Everyone else is trying to kill the Mutant as they want to be mutant. The mutant will have Bunny Ears, Cloaking Device, Flower on his/her head and a super mushroom.
The character with the least point will be the "Buttom Feeder", who is allowed to kill whoever he/she wishes to gain points.
/end of UT2004 idea

Race to the Finish would be cool, should give the opportunity to race as FS forms.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
Infiltration

3 people stand on a large platform while one guy tries to get on the pl;atform. If the one man gets on the platform and kills everyone else, he wins!

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Infiltration

3 people stand on a large platform while one guy tries to get on the pl;atform. If the one man gets on the platform and kills everyone else, he wins!
Reminds me of 3-vs-1 minigames in Mario Party!

Top Bottom