• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

Newguyoo0

Smash Cadet
That Karnov game is weird. I think I might have had a chance to play it a couple of years ago, back when I had a Neo-Geo for my computer. Thing is I was only interested in KoF, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, and SvC:Chaos.

So Kenny, do you plan on getting another 360?

Newguyoo0

Smash Cadet
Woah! You can davewash (or is it washdave?)!?
I can barley wavedash. I'm the only Luigi user in the world who has to run across the field. A feat I'm quite proud of.

@kirbyraege: Dude you gotta get a 360. You gotta pick up Mahvel vs Kapokom 3, Kay-O-Eff, and Super Fighting Street IV Arcade Edition: 2012 Version.

Newguyoo0

Smash Cadet
Well once I get a job, buy SFxT with Cody, Guy, Sakura, Elena, Mega Man, Pac Man, Alisa, Lars and Christie, MK: Kombat Edition, a Wii with Brawl and Fire Emblem, Tekken 6, DoA 4, Sonic Generations, BlazBlue Continuum Shift: Extend, and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. I'll be more than happy to buy a 360 for Kenny.

But first I need a job.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
^another modesto level post. good **** guyz..................

but i miss park.

x20

"guys.... i wanna get banned..."

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it's because i wasn't challenging your weirdness yet.

i think at one point, you actually started to respect me before i left modesto.

you guys wanna hold a tournament at my apartment?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i respect people's philosophies and ways of thinking a lot

but then i think about playing video games, and i'm like "hell naw i'd tap erryday"

i respect people's philosophies and ways of thinking a lot

but then i think about playing video games, and i'm like "hell naw i'd tap erryday"
ONLY RESPECT YOURSELF

Watching the...last match of legit BW in Korea. I wish I could give up sleep more often for entertainment like this. zzz starcraft 2 such a bad game...

14 years of starcraft and the metagame never changed...LOL DT rush and mass carrier too strong

Top Bottom