• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
my friends did say i got better despite the pounding they gave me xD and i can safely say that it's because of watching axe's vids countless of times :p before i didn't even know how to approach or how useful the up air was. they told me that i need to space my moves better and learn about hit conformation, and i suck a DIing moves T.T

the man

Smash Apprentice
Indeed to everyone who plans on coming post that you do plan to come. I'll send you a PM of the address 3-4 days BEFORE the actual hangout/thing.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah yes i know about that one

unfortunately i'm going to be going to a youth retreat in oakland fri-sun this weekend

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Fan4chu vs Choknater

26 posts vs. 50K+ posts

A pikachu main vs. someone who is highly technical with all characters

A newcomer vs. a veteran of ten years

This might be a close one

lololololol, but yeah, I like the enthusiasm Fan4chu's got. Confidence goes a long way in this game

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
Fan4chu vs Choknater

26 posts vs. 50K+ posts

A pikachu main vs. someone who is highly technical with all characters

A newcomer vs. a veteran of ten years

This might be a close one

lololololol, but yeah, I like the enthusiasm Fan4chu's got. Confidence goes a long way in this game
ya, i can't wait "and besides with enough hard work even the low-class can surpass the elite"-Goku quote :p

I wouldn't call Andre technical unless he got a lot more technical since the last time I played him. Just well rounded and gets away with a lot things against us since...well we suck.

Newguyoo0

Smash Cadet
^ Hey this is same tourney advertised on Shoryuken.

I'm still considering entering this, but with my luck I'll end up having to take care of my gramps or my niece...

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm going for sure at this point. Su's gonna go too actually. We're entering the 2v2 MW3 tournament LOL. If you wanna go spense you can certainly come with us. If anyone else in the area wants to go (like NewguyooO) let me know and we can carpool.

Oh, and by saying that Andre is technical with all characters I was merely pointing out that his general tech skill is solid and that he knows how to do pretty much all of the little tricks that each character has since he's spent so much time experimenting with all of the characters on the roster.

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
Yeah I'm going for sure at this point. Su's gonna go too actually. We're entering the 2v2 MW3 tournament LOL. If you wanna go spense you can certainly come with us. If anyone else in the area wants to go (like NewguyooO) let me know and we can carpool.

Oh, and by saying that Andre is technical with all characters I was merely pointing out that his general tech skill is solid and that he knows how to do pretty much all of the little tricks that each character has since he's spent so much time experimenting with all of the characters on the roster.
are u willing to carpool a lil pikachu from Turlock? :3

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
are u willing to carpool a lil pikachu from Turlock? :3
Well I live in Ripon so it'd be no problem if you could get a ride here, but driving to Turlock which is in the opposite direction of Sacramento isn't really something I want to do. If you can get a ride to Modesto I'd still probably be willing to pick you up if you can pay for gas money

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
Well I live in Ripon so it'd be no problem if you could get a ride here, but driving to Turlock which is in the opposite direction of Sacramento isn't really something I want to do. If you can get a ride to Modesto I'd still probably be willing to pick you up if you can pay for gas money
ya your right that's a little bit out of the way for u xD and now that i think bout' it gas+food+venue fee for a lil bit of friendlies, maybe i'll stick to Modesto/Turlock smashes since i can actually get there myself :p

can anyone sell me a gamecube for 23$ pleeeeeease! :3

Miztik

Smash Master
ah yes i know about that one

unfortunately i'm going to be going to a youth retreat in oakland fri-sun this weekend
some things never change #frostedflakes

wait whats tomorrow? interested maybe

ya your right that's a little bit out of the way for u xD and now that i think bout' it gas+food+venue fee for a lil bit of friendlies, maybe i'll stick to Modesto/Turlock smashes since i can actually get there myself :p

can anyone sell me a gamecube for 23$ pleeeeeease! :3
i have a gamecube for 30! lol

Newguyoo0

Smash Cadet
I found out that it's a 100% no go for me.
Both my sister and my brother-in-law (who usually take care of him) have work, so I'm gonna be spending the whole day taking care of my grandpa.

Ah, well...next time I suppose.

the man

Smash Apprentice
Alright I sent PMs to everyone who said they planned on going. If anyone else plans on coming let me know.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Ahhh man, I got third at the melee tournament today. Basically got the money back that I paid to enter LOL. Still my first time getting top 3 at a tournament for singles though, so pretty cool

Miztik

Smash Master
well PM ME DAMN IT! lol i work at 4am tomorrow til probably noon, then same the next day so i need to know asap! before i go to bed lol

Top Bottom