• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Spenser and I would do well. Did you see those star combo gimps? I get spat out and fair as sheik them offstage. EVERYTHING COMBOS WITH SHEIK.

Also that last line sounds like a great melee team name. REST AND SWALLOW ONLY

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol cmon guyz

i would've asked ken for friendlies and ***** him

but man

pp and ppu CLOCKED IN yesterday. i caught the stream archive and man

i can't believe that pp actually "figured out" some stuff that mango does. hard work pays off....

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
i swear nick and spenser played each other more than they played anyone else
Lol, I played tons of people while I was there. You always just came by when we were in the same rotation, and it wasn't because we were playing each other - we were just playing with mutual friends. I mean we did some teams practice early on and there was that 15 minute time period where we were doing friendlies towards the end... but I got a lot of good friendlies in. I played Ken, J666, Eddie Mexico, PP, and a bunch of other people I'd never played before.

pp and ppu CLOCKED IN yesterday. i caught the stream archive and man

i can't believe that pp actually "figured out" some stuff that mango does. hard work pays off....
The GFs set was amazing. Everyone should watch it who hasn't yet

I respect Modesto more after i met GKInfinity. It was looking grim because i had only met spenser.
lolololol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
***** he was a chameleon

you're just an geico employee

edit: wow smashboards still censors the black people word

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Since I'm bored at school I've decided to read through random smashboards threads until my next class starts. I'll repost the interesting stuff I find here.

-Apparently AlphaZealot freaking bought smashboards from MLG lol. It looks like he plans to give smashboards a long overdue forum upgrade and site redesign to make stuff easier for everyone.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obzM8MrV1qY
Hey Spense, one of our teams matches ended up being the first video posted in the video thread for kings of cali lololol. I haven't watched it, and I kinda don't want to, but I'm reposting it anyway

In conclusion, I didn't really come across anything interesting lmao

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ROFL SPENSER

GODLIKE FINISH TO GAME 1

i approve

im happy you guys went with kirby + puff

but i honestly think zelda kirby would've been better

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
It cost 7 million dollars to build the Titanic and 200 million to make a film about it.

Top Bottom