• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Hey Kenny, didn't you say something about coming back to modesto briefly sometime during Winter?
yeah, but some people accidentally flaked on me or something and it no longer made sense from a financial standpoint for me to take vacation time away from work.

so i'm just gonna stay here for a couple weeks and suck my own ****.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
yeah, but some people accidentally flaked on me or something and it no longer made sense from a financial standpoint for me to take vacation time away from work.

so i'm just gonna stay here for a couple weeks and suck my own ****.
Damn that sucks

Oh snap, Bizzarra flame in the houuuuusssseeeeee.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm sort of in the mood to go to a smash tournament, even though I don't really feel like entering. There are quite a few happening in the bay pretty soon. I'll probably go to one. If anyone else wants to tag along, lemme know

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i don't think i can make it to campbell this weekend

but on jan 6 i should be able to go to fuddruckers, unless something comes up

I come back like a true Modesto resident. Haven't been able to organize anything since I'm having my grand parents over sooner than expected. They're staying until New Years. Been busy with school too.

zzz need to find a day to host something somehow.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I had my last final today. Gonna try to host a tournament now that I'm free. I'm pretty sure there's a tournament every weekend except the 29th, and RJ is gonna be in town then so that works out pretty well. I'll probably host a umvc3/melee tournament then. Just gotta confirm with the venue owners

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sick dude :)

dat free melee money unless jr comes out of the grave and beats me

jr please come beat me

LOL (that's if i even go. pick a good date!!)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'll honestly probably just have a umvc3 tourney and have melee friendlies on the side. Too bad you can't make it though jr

the man

Smash Apprentice
Anyone up for some melee practice for the upcoming tourny (assuming everyone who wants to go can go)?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm down to play a bit. I'm done with school for now so I'm free any time

Also Project M 2.5 comes out on the 28th of this month

Ike is supposedly more like Roy now-- The base of the sword hits harder and tippers are weaker
**** ike. His jab and smashes were really non-interactive. Thankfully he was at least easy to gimp. Reminds me of Andre's bowser, no items, final destination, jabs only. huehuehuehue anti fun characters

holy **** i didn't even read Andre's post and the bowser **** still came up. LMFAO.

COME ON STEP IT UP.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah, I didn't even end up going because I didn't feel like going by myself. Too bad. But hey, if you're down there's another tournament next saturday

Top Bottom