• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Hmm, almost any other scenario/time i'd be able and willing to go, but this saturday I'm gonna be kinda stuck in modesto... we should definitely smash sometime soon though

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
@Andre: Yeah, that one

There's also a tourney January 6th if anyone's down.

Yeah we should definitely smash soon Keith, it's been forever. I don't have school or work until January 8th so I'm pretty much free until then

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah let's have a smash fest haha

for this saturday i'll let you know if i can come with... still not sure

but jan 6 i'm really really hyped for, and i want to go

the man

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for a smashfest. Name the time and the place. Managed to get my car to work so I should be able to go this time. :l

Yo, I'm having a smashfest on my birthday. It will be on the 9th of January, quite convenient right? I'll get some stuff to eat/drink or whatever. Just PM me if you plan to come so I can arrange those things in advance. Also if you don't know where I live I'll PM you my address and my number.

It's on a wednesday so post what time would be good. Haven't decided what time

Also I'm turning 20, I remember when Andre turned 20 LOL. I WAS JUST A KID

the man

Smash Apprentice
Sounds legit suu, I'll hit you up later.

Also, Merry christmas/happy holidays everyone.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
B-Daman (ビーダマン Bīdaman?) is a marble shooting toy produced in Japan by Takara. In 2005, Hasbro licensed the "Battle B-Daman" configuration of the toy. In 2004, Hasbro joined forces with Takara and Fox Entertainment Group to bring it to the Japan and USA. In 2005, Takara licensed the show to Fox Entertainment Group.[citation needed]
The blaster's design is a humanoid figure at the centre, from which a specially made marble, is launched (not just any marbles can be used). Different attachments are used to change a B-Daman's accuracy, power, balance, control, and rapid fire. They are customizable and each have a special gimmick.
In the English language Battle B-Daman toys, the marbles are referred to as "B-Daballs". In all cases they are simply called "marbles" (Japanese: ビー玉; biidama, hence the name "B-Daman") in Japan.

b daman

b daballs

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
My thoughts on Project M 2.5-

-Charizard seems slightly better, but still really bad
-Wario has improved. Not really sure what his true potential is yet though
-Game and Watch seems balanced (finally)
-Squirtle, Ivysaur, ZSS, and Diddy all seem balanced
-Ike was nerfed, but not enough. He still has some gimpy stuff that I think needs to be fixed

Overall the game seems more fluid. I think the only characters that still need improvement in terms of movement are Wario, Charizard, and Ivysaur. Ike needs some nerfs and charizard needs some buffs, but other than that I think the game's pretty balanced.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i haven't played it but bowser *****

edit:

oh, just to let you guys know

if anyone wants to go with me to FUDDRUCKERS tournament in concord on Jan 6, i am definitely going

however, i am going to attend Holy Mass at St. Joan of Arc Parish in San Ramon, CA (on the way to concord) at 7:30 a.m. before heading to the tournament. so if you want to come with me you're gonna have to sit in with me haha. it will be her 601st birthday :p

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hehe alright. well whoever is baller enough and willing to leave at 6 am and have a good day of melee, i'll gladly take you

Archaides

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm archaides. I'm new, may have posted once or twice. I live in Turlock, CA and I'm looking for some cool dudes to Smash with. I have both Melee and Brawl, down to play almoat whenever. My only means of transportation at the moment is public though; I don't own a car. Anyone else nearby?

If this is in the wrong place I'm sorry... Scold and redirect me please! I searched for "Turlock" using the advanced search and this was the most active thread I found.

Thanks!

:phone:

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah this thread is for people who live around the modesto area, not just modesto, so you're in the right place. We may have a smashfest or something soon, idk

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
^loool

we're active posters, but not so much active smashers. basically all of us play melee, and a couple of us play brawl and project m. we'll hopefully do something in the near future, we'll post details

Im holding a smashfest on the 9th so yeah whoever doesnt exactly know where I live can ask me for some details through PMs.

I can only provide one full set up since I only have one melee disc. Probably need a full set up from someone else.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
The 7th is my brother's birthday, but I actually think I'm more likely to be free then. I just realized that I've gotta start work again on the 8th, and my brother is probably gonna be out of town on the 7th anyway.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
SO WHO WANTS TO COME LEAVE WITH ME AT 6 AM TOMORROW MORNING

have to attend mass at 7:30 at st joan of arc parish in san ramon

which is on the way to concord

tournament venue usually opens around 11

Top Bottom