• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
adaias improved a lot

i dunno what happened to anthony, like, i used to get off all the time, but when i played him at kennys house i was mad impressed. keep it up

probably cuz i was playing falco and peach, 2 characters he should know pretty well ahha. legit

i discovered in my merced videos that i get impatient and i move around a lot when im nervous. it benefits my ic's under pressure cuz it scares people more, but with falco, arbitrary movements are really bad

adaias improved a lot

i dunno what happened to anthony, like, i used to get off all the time, but when i played him at kennys house i was mad impressed. keep it up

probably cuz i was playing falco and peach, 2 characters he should know pretty well ahha. legit

i discovered in my merced videos that i get impatient and i move around a lot when im nervous. it benefits my ic's under pressure cuz it scares people more, but with falco, arbitrary movements are really bad
Every random jump just opens up massive gimp possibilities and moving around isn't half bad as long as you SHL at your foe. Do turn around SHLs at your opponent if you're running away. I don't see you using turn around SHLs ever when you're forced to run away from bad positions.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Man I wanna smash again soon. I don't wanna have to wait 'til the next UCM tourney so someone needs to host something one of these upcoming weekends. When's Foy hosting that smashfest? I've got work johns on the weekdays so I hope I can go...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Every random jump just opens up massive gimp possibilities and moving around isn't half bad as long as you SHL at your foe. Do turn around SHLs at your opponent if you're running away. I don't see you using turn around SHLs ever when you're forced to run away from bad positions.
if you plan on posting like this more often, you should really consider changing your avatar.
haha maybe i'm just hatin'
anyway, we gotta play.
Man I wanna smash again soon. I don't wanna have to wait 'til the next UCM tourney so someone needs to host something one of these upcoming weekends. When's Foy hosting that smashfest? I've got work johns on the weekdays so I hope I can go...
you know nick... if i can get some gas money... yeah... hehe

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Kenny, that's the whole point of my avatar. People get irritated with it, people really must not like meta knight or brawl at all.

I'll change it if you insist :laugh:
i do not insist.
do as you wish.

hey adidas... we played in tournament... get at me...

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
SHL is balls! its SOOOOOOO annoying! WHY would you EVER use that?!?!
And by that, i mean its very effective, dont do anything else, and its hard to find a way to get through it with falcon (at least)

Cocktails, yo! =D

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
monotype pokemon challenges are mad legit

electric (chok) vs ground (kirby)

get at the unpredictability!

types were randomly determined btw, i'm not trying to pick a rigged MU (even though it's really not rigged since electric pokemon have the speed adv. and can just hidden power/whatever)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO!!!!!

new central valley meme

man central valley has FTA, choknater, fresno smashers, bizzarro flame, paul

but..........

none matchup to our greatest player

he who is just as good as mew2king himself

jpegimage!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
. . . .omg
Dammit foy! no! nonononononono!
I dont even remember where that picture got taken! you spying on me, bra?!?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
. . . ooooOOoooo! now I remember. . . (i told her not to take pics of me while eating in san jo) (I knew it would come back to haunt me somehow)

there were better pics, actually. . .. . but enough of that. that "george-is" kid shouldnt be mentioned again. . . . . like ever.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
buggy > george-is

i mean come on

he was on gol d. roger's legendary crew

and he is shanks' nakama

he talks to whitebeard as if they are equals

and he took several blows from mihawk the hawkeyes and still stands

Top Bottom