• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monday Update: Excitement A(earth)bound!

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Yay new person! Hope you like smashboards.

And PrettyGoodYear, what do you mean by that...
There were 3 points.

1. His game sucked.
2. Clone
3. He's not iconic.

You only challenged point 2. which frankly, I already knew wasn't very strong. But what about 1 and 3? Falco and Ganondorf deserve new movesets because they are iconic characters... Dr. Mario can go to hell for all I care.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
There were 3 points.

1. His game sucked.
2. Clone
3. He's not iconic.

You only challenged point 2. which frankly, I already knew wasn't very strong. But what about 1 and 3? Falco and Ganondorf deserve new movesets because they are iconic characters... Dr. Mario can go to hell for all I care.
True that.
Doctor Mario isn't a star, Mario is. And we've already got him, we don't need a clone.
Doc has no choice but to be a clone, so he's out.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Luigi's kind of a clone, only he doesn't have a cape.
but he is iconic, and he can be easily be given a new movesey, just like ganondorf, he has his lightning powers from the Mario & Luigi Saga game or whatever the name is, and from Mario Strikers, the poltergust 3000 from Luigi's Mansion, the mega jump from Super Paper Mario...and the Green Missile I guess.
His Melee Green Fire attacks (Smashes, specials, etc.) can be changed to lightning attacks, probably less knockback but more stunning?

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
but he is iconic, and he can be easily be given a new movesey, just like ganondorf, he has his lightning powers from the Mario & Luigi Saga game or whatever the name is, and from Mario Strikers, the poltergust 3000 from Luigi's Mansion, the mega jump from Super Paper Mario...and the Green Missile I guess.
His Melee Green Fire attacks (Smashes, specials, etc.) can be changed to lightning attacks, probably less knockback but more stunning?
Holy crap now I can't wait until they announce Luigi and his moveset.:psycho:

lucario_user

Smash Ace
luigi

b-ligtning shot: a orb of lightning shot strait foward at mid speed, mid low damage, high stun, and low knockback

down b- poltergust: sucks opponets in, temporaily stuns them, and then an oppirtunity.

smash b- kept

up b- soaring uppercut: think marios up b, but higher with a touch more strengh

there you go. luigi no clone

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
luigi

b-ligtning shot: a orb of lightning shot strait foward at mid speed, mid low damage, high stun, and low knockback

down b- poltergust: sucks opponets in, temporaily stuns them, and then an oppirtunity.

smash b- kept

up b- cant think of a new one. a little help?
Let him keep the Up B... he's always been characterized by being a better jumper than Mario.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Standard B-Lightning Ball: shoots a ball of lightning, hits multiple times (3 max uncharged) can be charged. It always does the same damage (low), but the more charged, the farther it goes, and so, more hits can connect. It had mid speed. Also high stunning.

Side B-Green Missile: The same as in melee.

Down B-Poltergust 3000: Has two abilities:
1.-By pressing B (you keep it press, the vacuum starts sucking continuously until you stop pressing B (same range as kirby), except that it sucks missile attacks, and similar to G&W bucket, it gets charged (max 30% damage when fully charged). Once filled, it cannot suck more missiles, but can still suck enemies (characters, SSE normal enemies, etc), except that it doesnt suck them inside the vacuum, instead, they get cought in the mouth of the vacuum (the vacuum stops sucking), kinda like a grab (enemies can get freed similarto how you get out of a grab). Also, unlike kirby, it doesnt automaticly sucks them in, but kinda sucks them slowly, like, they have to run to another direction so they dont get sucked when they get to enoughly close to Luigi.
2.-By tapping B (you do not keep it press), it shots a small missile, if the vacuum is charged, it shhots a missile, which power it relative to the amount of missiles absorved by the vacuum, if not charged at all, it shoots a puff of air that doesnt damage, but kinda puches a little bit, but has very little range.

Also, when vacuum-grabing an enemie, when you stop pressing B (stop sucking), it shoots the charged missile(or just the puff of air) on them.

Up B-Super Jump (Super Paper Mariouppercut): He kinda squeezes down adn then jumps really high up straight up, if he connects with an enemie, it damages them. It can be charged, affecting the how high it goes and how powerful it is. It does middle damage when uncharged, but can do a lot of damage when fully charged. Kinda hard to connect with enemies (similar to IC Up B), but (like IC :p), can be connected with combos. It really fast and goes really high.

FS-(Some cool name goes here): He gets surrounded by botls of lightnings that spawn from him, damaging all of those arounf him, does several hits, and doesnt send enemies flying while hitting them, but until the attack is over.

He could have a Mr. L recolor :p.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Pk Love?
Pk Freeze?
Pk Ground?
PK Starstorm?
PK Shield?

That's five. He only needs 4.

That wasn't very hard..
I dont know how people think that giving a separate original moveset to Lucas is hard, I had said those moves and a lotmore and they just keep ignoring them >_>.
Not to mention that Lucas could also have:
Sheild Counter
PSI Sheild
PSI Counter
Hypnosis
BrainShock
Paralysis
All the healing spells, not to mention Refresh, which is a Lucas original, that only he can use in Mother 3.
All the power ups and power downs :p
And if he indeed stole Rope-Snake from Duster and it is not an item, he could also have all of the other tools that Duster have (I wouldntlike that, I want him more PSI oriented, but I also wanted to mention it as those are also possibilities)
etc. etc. etc.

Also, KraidGuy, you said Sakurai was going to have a hard time, Pluvia and I didnt, neither Sakurai oviusly, which is why he pointed that out.

Top Bottom