• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Money Match Illmatic at Whobo: *RESULTS UPDATED*

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
you didn't allow me to go mk -.- i told you i would go mk on a really gay stage, then you said would i go mk on brinstar? i responded yes, you said we are going to brinstar...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
ummm that's allowing you to go mk

if you were staying Olimar I would have just cp'd you to brinstar and won

sheikamaru

jive
it's kinda funny if i think about it.. if a nobody like me started a thread like this for mm's i don't think i woulda won up to half of ills money lol ... or a quarter....

z00ted

rainbow then

doesn't matter though, in tournament you probably would have went Metaknight and we wouldn't have even been able to talk about it.

good games.

z00ted

Wow good ****.

How salty was MJG after that and losing to Xyro?
idk

he dq'd himself from all of his matches in pools though. :awesome:

Albert, I made $201 total but I know there are a few money matches missing from the list. the list shows i made like 170 or something.

z00ted

yeah I'm really good at them.

I really enjoy them when someone doesn't pull a stitch, bomb, sword, or saturn because then it DRASTICALLY changes the matchup with even one pull.

z00ted

^thanks man

this thread has gone sooo far

if a mod wants to lock it - it's fine with me.

Top Bottom