• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Month Old Simna Vid

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
too predictable
if u want to be ness
dint be ness
youll get nowhere

(cept over there)

Uffe

Smash Hero
^^^ And if you want to get anywhere in life, you'll have to write more clearly than that. Seriously, you lost me after "Ness."

Uffe

Smash Hero
I like NeoMagic's Ness a lot. Earthbound360's Ness was almost impossible to beat. I could get him down to one stock and I'd always lose. I can't say for sure, though. There was always that noticeable lag lingering. But there were times where I actually won the match. Still, possibly the best Ness I've come across. Kennypu has a crazy *** Ness, Neon Ness has a pretty tough Ness, too. Basically there have been a lot of Ness' I've come across and I can't quite say who I enjoy playing more, but in the long run, Ness dittos are just fun.

If you weren't mentioned, it's not because I think you're terrible. I've just come across too many Ness dittos.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
Because they're too busy murking
I like the use of pkt in simna's video, I always viewed pkt as a good move at short range for most characters

_clinton

Smash Master
Yeah...better then Falco (wait for it)

Never mind...I can't find it...

Crink

Smash Rookie
Woah...

That PKT2 kill on the second match was by far the best part of the video.

Top Bottom