• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthlies Arcade Legacy! Prolly odne.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just now am able to check this thread, but let me say this:

BRING Wiis!

Kel

Smash Master
Is Melee being run at this? I feel in order to fully practice for FC atendees would need to be heckled by Melee players throughout the tournament.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If anyone else is bringing Wiis, let me know in the thread so I can add you to the list

Overswarm

is laughing at you
awesome. If XeroXen brings 3 wiis we should be awesomely set. :D

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I will be coming along with SP in all likelyhood. Only stipulation being that I'm probably low priority on the car since I'm not going to enter brawl.

And also I'm going to need somebody to play Project Justice with me. Willing to teach the game. It's my favorite.

R3dman

Smash Rookie
Yea I'm pretty hype for this tournament. That MK ban is pretty sexy. And wouldn't you know, it's only 3 hours away! JUST LIKE EVERY TOURNAMENT HUNTINGTON ATTENDS. :glare:

Now I gotta spend 3 hours in my tiny Cavalier with Xero and Ducky. It should be worth it though.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
.....I'm full of derp xD
Winner of POOLS (first place overall whatever it's 3 am and my brain is off) will recieve free entry into RAGE

Also, I really really wanna go to this.....but cousin's grad party johns :c

:phone:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I understand the trials and tribulations that can occur with a pools only format, but... let's face it. The majority of you haven't improved much, if at all, in the midwest because you're playing a small group of people and only get to play a small handful of people in important matches.

On top of that, every time you're looking to go to a tournament you have to wonder how many matches you will be playing. Two? Three? You try to justify it with pools but pools are always designed to where you can't get out anyway; they're seeded by the TO. You get a bunch of hollow games and then two real ones which may be horribly against your favor, and then a few bonus games if you've won some.

No longer!

Now we just play pools all day! Because there are so many more games, our matches will not be determined by whether or not we play that one bad matchup in bracket!

wangston

Smash Lord
I'll be going if mr eric is, and if he is leaving from la grange. If do go i'll bring a setup, and eric will bring his wii and use one of my tvs, and then I have a 3rd tv i'll let some one else use.

Not 100% sure eric is going or giving me a ride, but if he does we'll have two full setups and an extra tv.

LunaLang

Smash Rookie
Hey guys this is Stephanie, OS's gf, reminding you that now is the PERFECT time to commission bead art!! :D

Also, I'm going to see about getting permission to bring an iron, for on-the-spot commissions ^_^

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So R3dman and Ducky both have to work on this day, and they are our primary drivers. So right now we are on the fence about whether or not we can come. We're going to do our best to still get here though.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'll be going if mr eric is, and if he is leaving from la grange. If do go i'll bring a setup, and eric will bring his wii and use one of my tvs, and then I have a 3rd tv i'll let some one else use.

Not 100% sure eric is going or giving me a ride, but if he does we'll have two full setups and an extra tv.
I'm going but not from Louisville =[
I'm driving back to Morehead Thurs and leaving from there Sat. I know, I suck =[ No other way you can make it?

Top Bottom