• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthlies@UWaterloo - February 12th Results and Shoutouts

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Singles

1: Unknown522
2: Sauce
3: Sanuz
4: Riddlebox
5: Ministry
5: Executor
7: Acidile
7: Keatsta
9: Kada
9: EWC
9: Windrose
9: How2

Doubles

1: Unknown522 + Sauce
2: Sanuzi + Riddlebox
3: EWC + Keatsta
4: Ministy + Windrose
5: Acidile + Executor

Let me know about the character choices, I just kind of took my best guess at them. Any corrections would be sweet.

Great tournament guys, I was really impressed with how it turned out.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
:(

Gonna go cut myself now
Nah, don't worry, I should be able to do that. When I get home and have the Tio files. =)

I also realize that I totally forgot Justin and Dylan's team. I'm not quite sure where they fit. I posted these results from school off the top of my head, so I'll be sure to double check them all and change them if I got anything wrong. I'll make sure to denote any changes for you guys. xD

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Haha, don't worry about me. I just like to play the fake emo sometimes. XD

But seriously, thanks for helping us out.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Alright, brackets are up and all the rankings are correct. Not 100% sure if all the characters are correct, so throw out any corrections you can for me. =)

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Oh snot. I thought this was a Brawl tourney.

We're not covering Melee data right now.

Sorry if I wasted your time, Kada. D:

sauc3

Smash Lord
lol david, thats pretty much exactly what happened, i went fox in wfs :p
i also took a game in gfs on brinstar (as puff), tho ryan sd'd once or twice haha,

ggs all, fun tourney, <3

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
Good tourney and stuff, I had a lot of fun! Sorry about it running a bit late, I sorta wanted to wait for nick/dave to start things so it all got backed up a little bit. I REALLY WANTED 5th =(...next time I guess.

Ryan - GGs like always, everytime I play you it really reminds me that my entire style of moving around the stage is really really bad lol. I always learn alot etc, good job winning.

Kurtis - Obviously we don't get to play again, next time I guess. You were also only like 6-10 upthrow rests away from winning! lololol.

Sanuzi - GGs and stuff

Riddlebox - WOW I need to stop using platforms as much as I do, you were totally reading everything I did and it made me really sad. Still really close/fun sets/games, we still have never done friendlies lol.

Ministry - Unreal sandbagging in tournament Nick, stop falling for justin's WIZARDTRIX

Jus - findsaoifunkasfjnlaskjddksajhlkfalskdjhsdlkjfhasdfdaf

Kaesta - Learn to DI and rest omgomg you'd be soooooooooo good.

Kada - You have Dylan syndrome, the inability to win ANY close set. It's just like super amplified by the fact that you play Ganon lololol. We'll keep playing and you'll **** next time. Also good **** in teams, and thanks for helping with running everything!

EWC - be more technical, win more sets, etc etc.

Windrose(Dave?) - Sorry for the superlame matchup lol, good **** in teams

Hao - We didn't play, sorry that we started bracket sorta late =\

Todd/Kurt/Hexaling - Yo, for playing for as short a time as you guys have, you're like hella good. (probably better than I was after 3 years asdasdafadfs). Try and come out more and you guys will **** super-quick!

Top Bottom