• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthlies@UWaterloo - Next Event TBA

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
Ahh I thought that because I woke up so late that my chances went out the window. I'll come anyway and see whats up. My apologies =(

Jono

Smash Apprentice
i couldn't wake up dammit i just woke up now @ 4pm wtf

sorry man i wish i did wake up

D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanu

Smash Champion
so is anyone confirming for this or what? XD

Sanu

Smash Champion
A lot of strong competition confirming and ****!!

D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Kada

Smash Journeyman
You can feel free to put me down for a T.V, Cube and Melee, since all of it is sitting in an office on campus for smashfests and tournaments =P.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Like 3 from st. marys would come to this, but I work on that saturday. and there is a tourny in london they day after this loool.

We will most likely come to the next one though.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
So what's the deal with Pokemon stadium now? Is it really no longer a neutral stage? The transformations pissed off one too many, eh? =P

Man, it really has been a while since I've played. A lot's changed, but I like that the counter pick stages are a little more regulated now. No more Poke Floats, excellent indeed, but no Jungle Japes, not so excellent.

Saux

Smash Apprentice
so anyways, im from st.marys with kason up there..

so i cant make this one.. but the next one i can probably. do you guys actually have it like pretty close to a month after? just curious

Sanu

Smash Champion
Generally, I'm going for three tournaments a term; this term we started up late so we're only going to end up having two. The next one will most likely be early January once people come back from break.

Why not have another one in December you ask? Our official gaming club here (UWGamers) is going to be hosting their own official on campus Melee (AND BRAWL) tournament, which would interfere with ours. You can come out to that one if you'd like though :p

Sanu

Smash Champion
Well.. if people really want me to host a third, It'd be on December 4th. I my second reason for not hosting it in December is mostly due to exams haha, but the 4th seems like a good day :p

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Well.. if people really want me to host a third, It'd be on December 4th. I my second reason for not hosting it in December is mostly due to exams haha, but the 4th seems like a good day :p
Meh i would probably be able to make it but im not gonna try to force it since im not for sure and since like you say its possible not many people would be able to come.

Sanu

Smash Champion
And once again guys!! x- Sylar -X is on the confirmed list! I've made plans with him personally to get him to this so don't worry, he will be here <3

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeah!! Competition is going to be fierce too, I look forward to the results :]

sauc3

Smash Lord
i shall be thar!

im gunna be way out of practice, but hopefully ill get it all back before singles. also taking any and all MM's, vs most of my characters (fox, shiek, puff, marth, falco preferably, but you can prob talk me into sum dumb matchups :))

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
i shall be thar!

im gunna be way out of practice, but hopefully ill get it all back before singles. also taking any and all MM's, vs most of my characters (fox, shiek, puff, marth, falco preferably, but you can prob talk me into sum dumb matchups :))
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom