• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthly Brawl Tourny - Birmingham, AL - Jul 26, 08 - Singles and Doubles

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm moving back to Pensacola, FL this weekend. So while I can't make the 26th, I'll try to make future ones and bring as much of my old crew as possible. It's about a 4 hour drive for me.

Rawr-Kw0n187

Smash Apprentice
hey about what time do I need to be there if I'm just coming for singles?
phantom can't make it =\

That sux yo. Be here bout 11am. Doubles will start first and then singles immediately after.

I'm moving back to Pensacola, FL this weekend. So while I can't make the 26th, I'll try to make future ones and bring as much of my old crew as possible. It's about a 4 hour drive for me.
Thats cool bro. Last weekend of every month.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Augh, I'm really sorry guys, but something came up. I'll have to make the next one.

My bets on Moogle, btw.

Rawr-Kw0n187

Smash Apprentice
you hav a set date for one in Aug. so i can let my brother know and stuff
Aug 30th bro

doubles isn't starting until 1pm right? can I not come around 2-3 and register then to just be there for singles?
Well we wanted to start doubles at 12pm ,but doubtful everyone will be here on time. So try to get here bout 1-2pm to be on the safe side. Or you could call to see where we are in the tourny.

Basically the tourney is gonna run really fast this time.

Well hope you can make the next one will.

Also any wii's u can bring will be appreciated greatly.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
well that was a quite the experience,it was also col for moogle to give me a few good pointers with fox too ^.^ i still have a ways to go though

also,i still owe ya 5 bucks,lll pay when i can

Rawr-Kw0n187

Smash Apprentice
Thanx again for everyone 's support. Thank you guys for showing and supporting the scene.

19 entries
Results
1. Will_
2. Moogle
3. TheONEJanitor
4. Pr0t0
5. popsofctown
5. George

Grandfinals were too hype.

For everyone who couldnt make it, thanx for trying. Hope to see you at the next one.

-: Trey :-

Smash Apprentice
yea, I wasent going to risk driving in a storm with the car. xD one wreck would be the end of me.

lajackson07

Smash Apprentice
Thanx again for everyone 's support. Thank you guys for showing and supporting the scene.

19 entries
Results
1. Will_
2. Moogle
3. TheONEJanitor
4. Pr0t0
5. popsofctown
5. George

Grandfinals were too hype.

For everyone who couldnt make it, thanx for trying. Hope to see you at the next one.
Got to show up to the next one. Wish I ued Ike and Diddy more. August 30th, noted. Definitely getting practice in the meantime. Hope it doesn't rain again and everyone can show up. Nice to know who won it all because we left early (if 5 is early). Who exactly won doubles? I don't think I ever found that out.

What's all the other tournaments that you run up there, Isaac?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
well i guess i'm going to have to play more snake if its going to win me money lulz

could you post full results or PM them or sommin

Top Bottom