• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer

filauc

Smash Journeyman
I might reinstall BF2142 Kirt so tell me when you'll be there or tell me your email and stuff.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Yay sega failed in making a good sonic again ! Beginning is like Adventure 2 and battle which was really promising then you get to 1 min of the video and you see how fail this game is gonna be. *sigh*

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39900.html#comments_top
I still think it looks awesome, last time I saw the Werehog sections, they didn't seem interesting, but it looks like they made the combat well-paced and seemingly fun now that I see this. I still have hope for this game.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I might reinstall BF2142 Kirt so tell me when you'll be there or tell me your email and stuff.
Bayside_blue at homail dot com

And im always willing to play as long as i have someone to play with or agaisnt.

As for Sonic, whiel the werewolf part is old news, it does seem better then when they had first released the early videos for it.

Im still keeping my hopes up for it because i know that the other TWO sonic games coming out (dark brotherhood and dark knight) will probably be bad anyway.

zaf

Smash Lord

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
okay since fizzi is bored and a lot of you are as well (since you've got nothing better to do than check this board), I'm officially announcing a weekly or biweekly smashfest at my place to practice brawl and play it seriously to get better and achieve some of your goals like bento's life goal to beat fil ;) or beating toronto. There are about 7 people that are always around montreal and can take this seriously (kirt,steb,bento,fizzi,fil,jer, off course zaf since he organizes this with me) ,so I will not always make it on saturday because not all of you guys can make it on saturday so we'll basically agree on a day every week that will suite most people. The rest of the people (chet,joel,agora,kr3wman,elef agony and everyone else) can join this smashfest whenever they can

kr3wman

Smash Master
Friday or Saturday for me. I've got school the others day's tomorrows.

EDIT :

I just bought No More Heroes.

That game is pure awesome.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
okay since fizzi is bored and a lot of you are as well (since you've got nothing better to do than check this board), I'm officially announcing a weekly or biweekly smashfest at my place to practice brawl and play it seriously to get better and achieve some of your goals like bento's life goal to beat fil ;) or beating toronto. There are about 7 people that are always around montreal and can take this seriously (kirt,steb,bento,fizzi,fil,jer, off course zaf since he organizes this with me) ,so I will not always make it on saturday because not all of you guys can make it on saturday so we'll basically agree on a day every week that will suite most people. The rest of the people (chet,joel,agora,kr3wman,elef agony and everyone else) can join this smashfest whenever they can
Saturday for me only. I usually have work on Friday night and Sunday I need to sleep for school.

zaf

Smash Lord

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I think the norfair counter-pick was a horrible choice. Characters with bad recoveries thrive on that stage. Pick like... Rainbow Cruise or even like, a flat stage where you can get gimp kills like any neutral... Lylat Cruise would be good too imo. Idk, bad call on DSF's part I think, but impressive link nonetheless.

Top Bottom