• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Here is 2 hours of recorded pools from revolution if anyone is interesting in seeing their matches or w/e. Also feel free to cut whatever you want and upload them to youtube as i will not be doing it myself. The file is a little over 1 gig.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0LEOVZE
Looks like only Premium members can download your file since it's a little higher than 1 gb.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Well maybe I can ask Robert for his account and DL it.
Well i mean, you werent even in any matches on the recording tv for pools. So I dont really see why you would want to download it in the first place. It was mostly for someone else.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well i mean, you werent even in any matches on the recording tv for pools. So I dont really see why you would want to download it in the first place. It was mostly for someone else.
So? Maybe someone else wants to see some matches? Before I uploaded all the SFF 2 videos in one day after the tournament, that was pretty epic. =P

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest at my friends place today starting now! it goes on till late and anyone is welcome to come play some melee :D the address is 872 Rue Jaques Cartier Ouest

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like fun!
If Yann (owner of a drivers liscence) wants to go, we might drop by, probably a little later.

Just out of curiosity, are you expecting enough people to validate us to bring an extra cube? Not that it matters that much though..

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
We were gonna come really. We tried to find your friend's phone number with canada411, and we thought we had it when the guy we called said he plays melee, but he said no fest.. :/

vrud

Smash Apprentice
We were gonna come really. We tried to find your friend's phone number with canada411, and we thought we had it when the guy we called said he plays melee, but he said no fest.. :/
U got the right number but u got my friends brother we didnt bother telling him there was a fest cuz he and his friend are in a fight D:

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice

Well that sucks.. lol. we figured it was too much of a coincidence, but the guy (your friend's bro) was convincing. If there's a next time, we'll be there.

vrud

Smash Apprentice

Well that sucks.. lol. we figured it was too much of a coincidence, but the guy (your friend's bro) was convincing. If there's a next time, we'll be there.
I prtty much go to my friends place every other weekend to play smash so for sure there will be a next time and ill make sure to tell u guys in advance =D

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Bergeron killed us. I just checked, he's minus 12 (which means lets say he was on the ice for 5 of our goals, but 17 of the other teams goals he was there aswell)

We had a good run, first two rounds were ridiculous. Our team was tired.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Anyone know if it's possible to play FFXIII in japanese? These dubs are really pissing me off =\.

EDIT: AAGGHHHH APPARENTLY YOU CAN ONLY DO IT ON PS3 NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom