• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

temporaryralp

Smash Rookie
Listen bruv I would rock those faster than you could say "Sick sadistic sado masachistic skitzo flips it intricately, infinitely ripped it!"

I would just tuck the **** over my head under my fitted hat and it'd look so gully 'cause people would think it's coke in a ziplock that I'm hiding, namsain?

Jake and RaIph, one day we will form The Unholy Trinity and we will get drunk and cause quite a bit of ruckus throughout town.

Don't even doubt it.
if i were to drink, the world would end in gayness and fear

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Don't sweat it, you still are even though you fall victim to my terrible tech-chasing and my constantly missed moonwalk knees.

Look at it this way, Del and RaIph are only floosies. I get them drunk and bring them to my house, turn them around and bend them over. Just when they start to think "W00T LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED" they get my Timb in their ass and go flying down the stairs while I laugh in a maniacal manner. Then I go home to you, YOU BUY ME alcohol and that's the real passionate stuff.

No but seriously Jarc don't worry, they're just bimbos.
Alright, cool. Was worried for a minute there, but it's all clear, so BYAAAAHH to you, kind sir.

temporaryralp

Smash Rookie
I wanna see Ralph seek potential gamers again... Just like at that bus terminal!

He has great sense at seeing ''potential'' in women...
omg that was neet. im sure with a load of *** and more manipulation i would get them beating up bam under a month or two

Vwins

Smash Ace
ouin ca pourrait être intéressant, je vais en parler avec Bam. Si jai ma voiture d'ici la je vais surement y aller. jarc tu devrais demander si on pourrait avoir du hosting.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Eh c'est quoi le trip de Starcraft. Je suck aux RTS. J'ai jamais compris le principe.
FPS ftw. Challenge à n'importe quel FPS sauf des trucs de console parce que c'est moche les joysticks.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I Challenge You To Continuum!

@ Jarc: okay, I hope he's a match for you. D:

We were trying to look for some of your stats on Google, but it said you had no games played or something... :dizzy:

D

Deleted member

Toronto is trays awesome. It's good at being bigger and more awesome than Montreal.

Any of you foo's wanna get clowned in WC3, I'm down, I'm down like a clown.

'Cept Rimi, cause he's like um.. good. He actually downsmashes in game.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Jarc jsuis en train de faire une vedette de toi ailleur sur la board o_o
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1968487#post1968487
HELL F'ING YES! Jarc posts are sooooo for the win.

We were trying to look for some of your stats on Google, but it said you had no games played or something... :dizzy:
I used to only play on the private server PGT, where I was ranked B- (Above average). Now that it's closed, I don't play much, except for clan wars.

Eh c'est quoi le trip de Starcraft. Je suck aux RTS. J'ai jamais compris le principe.
FPS ftw. Challenge à n'importe quel FPS sauf des trucs de console parce que c'est moche les joysticks.
You seemed to enjoy handleing my joystick ;O. Petite coquine. Alright, let's do a DOOM MM. Person that speed runs it the fastest wins, k?

cF=)

Smash Lord
J'ai recommencé à jouer aux échecs ajd... que de bons souvenirs
juste pour mettre une autre game en contexte dans place
Chess ftw, I never saw another game needing this much mindgames and having a better balance.

"Did you knew I beated both Gary Kasparov AND deep blue, using only a row of pawns and a single bishop ?" *Pure Pwnage*

Top Bottom