• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Micky Mouse

Smash Rookie
non mais tu ne mas meme pas reconnu c mike t te souvient pas. t trop nul . on a fait des crew ensemble, tu matrisste la.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So ya, I am hosting a smashfest, this Saturday June 9th.. from like 1pm to whatever.. I can house 5 people max so that whoever needs to take the bus, we can screw around until like 5-6 am in the morning or people sleep and wake up in the morning for more training then leave sometime in the evening.

My address is 36 Colbert, Postal Code H8Y 3S3 in Roxboro. If you need an idea how to get here.. just ask me on MSN and I can direct you from a bus stop or the train. If not then just look for it yourself on the internet map. Roustane@hotmail.com for those who didn't add me.

And also I will need people to bring TVs and cubes since I do not own a cube nor do I have spare controllers, bring your own please. Let's say 20 people come I will need like 3 extra TVs because I only have one TV despite by big house. And also for those who are not playing smash or waiting to play smash, I have a ping-pong table.

Possibly also... 16th June again Saturday I would like to organize a mini tournament but that would depend on everyone now. Like let's say 5$ entry for singles and if possible we can do doubles 10$ or low tier 2.50$ =P. I want to get people to play or practice for TransCanada, so we can do this mini tournament at my house and get some pressure / no johns experience. I want to be a champion and practice as much as possible so I thought I'd get something moving. =D.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Save me a spot in the downstair bedroom. I'm also bringing some alchool and green grass.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
just don't spread your guys all over the place again. :p

oh and joel, if you're coming to this, please don't let nuclear waste spread around the house again, bring some aerosol. =/ **** you destroyed that bathroom -_-

cemo

white walker
yeah housing would be nice kage
i live on the southshore so i don't want to have to leave at 10.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I can`t make it. I work everyday from 3 PM on to late night. Chances are that Saturday is a busy late night like every other Saturday in existance (Weddings, etc.), so I can make it at 1 AM earliest. Sorry guys, count me out.

What`s the matter chet? I didn`t smell a thing personally :p

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I probably have family stuff saturday but if my brother weasels out i'll weasel out.

still my cousin made a 3 hour trip to be there so I think i just may have to go.

Top Bottom