• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
aller vous pour une journée?
WTF
Maybe I should try to play some other fighting games. I was not bad at guilty gear for my first time lol.
Vwins - lol je fais nimporte quoi sur ma manette pis on dirait que ca marche c don bin facile comme jeu.
Chet - Yo On dirait que tu sais ce que tu fais lol

vraiment drole
haha ctait pissant ça
isn't there like no guilty gear community in montreal?
The game didn't catch on, there are not a lot of GGXX players around. They removed the game from Langelier/2000 and I haven't seen a cabin since in Montreal personnally.
we're big enough i guess we could all start posting at dustloop.com or something.
dustloop didn't do crap for me when I tried learning the website.

Smokey

Smash Rookie
BigRick: Too bad you hate Chun so much cuz other then her the other characters I use are Ken and Yun LOL

cF=)

Smash Lord
I got rolled again, dammit
:D

Guys, why is winter break so freaking far from now ?!

(picture unrelated, but it's a cat and a dog, wearing creepy costumes wishing you happy thanksgiving)

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Chester, you are such a loser.

How come I can't vote for the poll? That sucks. I would have voted for Gimme more.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chester, you are such a loser.

How come I can't vote for the poll? That sucks. I would have voted for Gimme more.
because vbulletin board does not have a feature to delete/edit/reset polls, so basically if you voted for a past poll on this thread, you cannot vote again. So I just put random choices and have the number of votes total.. what 33? I can't see it at the moment. but I heart you too.

edit: try again?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol too good guys, I'm touched. I really did not expect something like that. It's too much for the captain obvious to handle. =) It was really really nice to wake up and all your friends write something to you like that. Really shows how friends are precious. All of you are precious to me. I mean.. simply playing smash and being with your friends and having fun it's like I have the time of my life all the time. It's really hysterical, unbelievable...

The path of a warrior begins with a thought.. and then takes action towards that thought! Letting nothing stand in his way, unyielding to his goal.

This goes basically with everything. Remember your dreams... find what you love in this life and do it with everything you got! =D

It began like this for me.. even in smash.. taking Ganondorf and I thought.. would it be possible to win? And I think I proved it is possible. Through the massive training you guys gave me, I really really appreciate all the good times we had together. Even though the training was harsh at times.. it is necessary to improve in all ways. Just know that I will never rest until I win! Thanks a lot guys! =D

Three cheers for everyone! May our bonds never break! =D

WarranThad

Smash Ace
It began like this for me.. even in smash.. taking Ganondorf and I thought.. would it be possible to win? And I think I proved it is possible. Through the massive training you guys gave me, I really really appreciate all the good times we had together. Even though the training was harsh at times.. it is necessary to improve in all ways. Just know that I will never rest until I win! Thanks a lot guys! =D

i regret it already.
i think im going to cry.

that is just the worst thing i've ever read

ThatGuy

Smash Master

Headrush. :?

Readying myself for the ambush...

What? What's up? Oh, I'm not falling for that "Look behind you!" gag again...

Uh...oops...

We also got some ninja video footage so maybe we can get a montage going :)

Top Bottom