• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
LOL

j'ai pas de internet spelling johns. mais avoir une dislexie mineur sa peut etre un bon johns? c'est pas comme si jrelirait mes post pis que sa me tentait dles corrigé tsé
Si je relisais*

I speak french, chester speaks french too, let's all play.

add me or something

jazon23 at hotmail dot com

cF=)

Smash Lord
Chesterr01, Reggie son, we have to do something during winter break - Jarc included. Quelle est la dernière journée que tu passes à l'école, pour que le soir on se défonce la gueule (écrit en petits caractères: si ma mère me laisse sortir et que j'ai pu d'examen).

PM moi ou écrit ici si tu veux qu'on s'organise un défonçage de façe. (wow, 2 cédilles en 3 mots (!))

Ok, j'arrête, sinon je me soustrairais à disserter sur la dualité entre les prémisses faustiennes et chrétiennes du corps humain et leur impact dans la politiques d'aujourd'hui et les percées scientifiques.

Damax

Smash Lord
Chesterr01, Reggie son, we have to do something during winter break - Jarc included. Quelle est la dernière journée que tu passes à l'école, pour que le soir on se défonce la gueule (écrit en petits caractères: si ma mère me laisse sortir et que j'ai pu d'examen).

PM moi ou écrit ici si tu veux qu'on s'organise un défonçage de façe. (wow, 2 cédilles en 3 mots (!))

Ok, j'arrête, sinon je me soustrairais à disserter sur la dualité entre les prémisses faustiennes et chrétiennes du corps humain et leur impact dans la politiques d'aujourd'hui et les percées scientifiques.
vous etes fou? face prend pas de cedille Dude.

kourgath

Smash Rookie
Ouais bin pour ma part, jme suis trouver 2 smasheu pour cette semaine ! merci a toi Damax
Si yen a dautre qui sont pas trop loin de laval, add me:
connichonah2003 At hotmail dot com

cF=)

Smash Lord
c ainsi qu'a fini einstein.
... fou? ou plein de cédilles?

LOL EN PASSANT, CHECK THIS OUT GUYS :

**** ON MY MOTHER ****ING ****, I'M SO COOL I CAN BROWSE SMASHBOARDS AND BUY AIR JORDAN? ON SHOPZILLA? WTF !

cF=)

Smash Lord
Where do you live again Chris? I got a car and could probably (probably!) bring myself and someone if you want to play some friendlies and meet new people around here.

I don't really hang on msn too much so just PM me some info or post here stuff I should know if you want to play.

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
Where do you live again Chris? I got a car and could probably (probably!) bring myself and someone if you want to play some friendlies and meet new people around here.

I don't really hang on msn too much so just PM me some info or post here stuff I should know if you want to play.
yeah bring urself and other players at Longueuil. In the south shore

cF=)

Smash Lord
Alright, probablement toute la bibliothèque m'a entendu rire @ Damax's comment.

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Returning from the conspiracy grave

Mouahahah!

I think this is the only place on the internet where I can say that I an a First Poster...!
It's that much more satisfying that the thread's been going so strong. Not giving myself any credit here seriously. How have you all been??(you don't need to awnser that). I am finally out of my work Hell and will need a few matches and contacts before brawl comes out. This game will most likely be my last attempt at competitive fighting games (or maybe not). But I do need to make a few new contacts to get playing with some good poeple and good friends. Also, two of my eustachienne friends converted to platform levels and no items who will also have to be ''trained up''.

Bref, c'est un appel au contact, A cry for help. If you live:
A) Near Viau and Jean Talon (I moved)
B) In the St-eustache area.
Shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can setup.
Till christmas is pretty unlikely but january and beyond should be occasional (1 a week) we're I'd like to play with some REAL players. Oh and not to be a total shallow human being or anything but poeple over 20 please.

Je dis un gros wack a ceux qui me connaisse pis vous allez défénétivement me voir la face au tournoi de brawl lorsqu'il y aura lieu. I may even have time to chip in too....

PS: Who played assassin's ??

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
Mouahahah!

I think this is the only place on the internet where I can say that I an a First Poster...!
It's that much more satisfying that the thread's been going so strong. Not giving myself any credit here seriously. How have you all been??(you don't need to awnser that). I am finally out of my work Hell and will need a few matches and contacts before brawl comes out. This game will most likely be my last attempt at competitive fighting games (or maybe not). But I do need to make a few new contacts to get playing with some good poeple and good friends. Also, two of my eustachienne friends converted to platform levels and no items who will also have to be ''trained up''.

Till christmas is pretty unlikely but january and beyond should be occasional (1 a week) we're I'd like to play with some REAL players. Oh and not to be a total shallow human being or anything but poeple over 20 please.

Je dis un gros wack a ceux qui me connaisse pis vous allez défénétivement me voir la face au tournoi de brawl lorsqu'il y aura lieu. I may even have time to chip in too....

omg cest LE pionnier

Damax

Smash Lord
Mouahahah!

a **** jsu 19. jme classe pas.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

vs pouvez tjrs passez a mon party de fin de session si ca vs tente... ca va pas etre trop terrible et les pichets 60 oz seront a 12$

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Mouahahah!

Omg it's a ghost O_O

And I'm 19, so I guess I'm unqualified :(

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Legned huh....

Avez vous déjà entendue la Légende du T-Rex...?

If only I were a legend for my skillz.. :p

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I think now is a great time to take old amazing quotes from this thread, don't you all agree?

Hey, I'm Chester (CHET). If you would do a tournament, I could bring you a lot of people. I'm talking about minimum 10 players here, more if they bring friends, and I don't play with n00bs.
Meh, it's just that I don't think about DI out of it. This game is too fast for me !!:( And I bet your happy that Jiggly's bair has so much priority. :p Don't worry, it'll be a fight to the death !!!

Chris aka Kiki

Smash Rookie

Anywhere that has a TV(big) enuff and enuff space is good with me. You dont need to come by car, metro is better. That like 20 to get form anywhere in Mtl to here. What s your name :ohwell:? cF

Yo Jo, Jfini school jeudi, arrete de niaser et amene toi chez moi qu'on regle ca. Mon Dk mange trop mon gars. Tu verras.:laugh:

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
Yo Jo, Jfini school jeudi, arrete de niaser et amene toi chez moi qu'on regle ca. Mon Dk mange trop mon gars. Tu verras.:laugh:
jfinis pas jeudi moi :( Edouard cest trop pour moi

cF=) (Charles) lives West of Montreal...like, off the island. So I think a car is pretty viable :)

And let me know when this is happening as I may want to tag along as well.
yeah falcon dittos
MM? :)

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i'd be down for smashing with you guys too, especially if john joel and cfsmile are there =).

man i love montreal smash community.

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
Tu finis quand Jo.
faudrait que jcommence
non, sérieusement jfinis mes derniers exams next week
ensuite jpourrais même vivre chez vous :laugh:

i'd be down for smashing with you guys too, especially if john joel and cfsmile are there =).

man i love montreal smash community.
yeah cool a PR player xd

Top Bottom