• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Chris aka Kiki

Smash Rookie
Jai reussi finalement a mettre une signature. Elle est trop nice. It took me around 2hours just to find that aniamtion lol.
Were talkin about round up for smash. I was iight for like 5-7 ppl, if we end up being more then that, where would we go??
If it happens at my place, Can people bring friends that pawn at other fighting games like Sc3 orTekken 5, I'm desperate for challenge.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Originally Posted by chesterr01
Meh, it's just that I don't think about DI out of it. This game is too fast for me !! And I bet your happy that Jiggly's bair has so much priority. Don't worry, it'll be a fight to the death !!!

How sweet... Chet was a warrior too.. where's the spirit now!?!? =D

Edit: And he dares to face palm me when I say things like that =)

Damax

Smash Lord
Meh, it's just that I don't think about DI out of it. This game is too fast for me !! And I bet your happy that Jiggly's bair has so much priority. Don't worry, it'll be a fight to the death !!!

he changed, he's now v.2.02 he's much better! like it comes with drugs and affro and he's black now. what else could we ask for!?

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Jai reussi finalement a mettre une signature. Elle est trop nice. It took me around 2hours just to find that aniamtion lol.
Were talkin about round up for smash. I was iight for like 5-7 ppl, if we end up being more then that, where would we go??
If it happens at my place, Can people bring friends that pawn at other fighting games like Sc3 orTekken 5, I'm desperate for challenge.
Where is your place?
And I only play Sc and tekken for cash now... semi-kidding. Haven't picked up my controller in ages.

Pis merci au dude qui m'as traité de ****er.
Just so you know I am so far of being full of myself when I say this.

And euhm, if you guys do something near a Metro on a weeknight I might drop by just for kicks pis vous voir la bette.

kourgath

Smash Rookie
Meeting'n greeting

Bonjour, si jamais ya qqun qui veut un apprenti sous son aisselle, qui habite pas trop loin d'une station de métro ou encore mieu a laval ouest, moi chu partant pour qu'on se fasse bin du fun

thnks

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer

Lame does not fit me.

also, I haven't checked the recent posts, but has FDL come back, or are you guys quoting old posts for the x thousandth time?

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Mon Dieu, stop it guys you actually are gonna get me full of myself.
And I will be brought back to shame as soon as I have a controller in my hand while you side **** me to victory. And then i'll take your money on any other game, :cool:

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Oh god, Mario is missing. You killed my childhood. Last "boss" was quite a challenge though, I admit.

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Money money money, Moneeeeeey!

lol.

Serieux y as eu un temps que je voulais en faire un tournoi de mariokart SNES. J'avais buche dessus quand j ai racheter un Nes il y a 3-4 ans. je vais ressortir mes time trials je posterai. Mario Kart DS no snake no items could be cute too...

SC as in starcraft, bah... not an RTS guy at all.

If you play NHL 08, je le sais ctun crime pour un gars qui joue a des fighter mais bon, qu'est ce tu veux je trippe hockey pis y est vraiment ben faite. There is this available. www.tournoinhl.com . It doesn't look super ligit mais bon tried my shot pareil.

Money stats:

- My Tekken winnings amoun to a snowboard and around 300$ in free boose. (yes tekken tag was a drinking game of mine)
- Approx 100$ on virtua tennis
- SC2, wish I had way more money matches but no-one had their money where their mouth was.
- Tournement earnings are hard to track but it should be about 200$

Chester, Test, PKM or whoever is at the top of the ladder now: How much did you guys make on smash so far? (not trying to turn this into a who has the bigger missle war here, just intrigued)

Top Bottom