• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

WarranThad

Smash Ace
jarc, cf=), i am very sorry, honestly.

i am down for something any other day, including tomorrow.

again i'm super sorry and yeha, but there was honestly more to it then being blackmailed, actual problems etc.

I really wanted to come, so =(

Damax

Smash Lord
could someone host like, an all day smashfest? that way we could smash and meet all the people we don't know. (this is partly to make up for something that screwed up tonight lol).
you probly used to do something yesterday right? with bam? but then I was working so you both failed?

I was wondering if anyone had nothing to do on wednesday/thursday after noon of course. I'm kinda school less past wednesday 11:30am so I'm usually back in montreal around 2pm even if only work in the weekend.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
you probly used to do something yesterday right? with bam? but then I was working so you both failed?

I was wondering if anyone had nothing to do on wednesday/thursday after noon of course. I'm kinda school less past wednesday 11:30am so I'm usually back in montreal around 2pm even if only work in the weekend.
Actually I went to hero with vincent and jazon I dont know whats up with chet either =O

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
bloody tourny is sooo far :/ why cant you make em in good old montreal lol where all the homies arrr

Vwins

Smash Ace
because you don't have a nice and cheap room like this one. And by the way blainville is not fukcing far from montreal.... have you ever travel away from montreal jesus.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Les roadtrips sont tellement plus amusant high que ca fait paraitre Blainville à 5 minutes de chez moi...

Ca avait pris 5 minutes... right?

Chris aka Kiki

Smash Rookie
?Balinville? C quand le tourney la-bas, Where do you fet the infor fo it?. Melaf you should come back sometime. Moi Jpeux faire qqc pour Smash nimporte quand avant le 21 janvier, because i go in student mode cuz of skool ce jour la.
Kage jai mon SF mtn, Anytime man.

Chris aka Kiki

Smash Rookie
Where do you get the info for the ? Blainville? tourney.
Melaf tu peux revenir , i can make anything happen for smash before 21 janvier, I go student mode cuz of skool.
Kage, jai mon SF3 mtn, jattend, c anytime =)

cemo

white walker
hey chris my msn doesn't really work anymore, but school starts soon so we can meet up then.

also someone should have a tournie late february, 'cause nintendo likes to delay games a lot.

Damax

Smash Lord
People who call themselves real smashers often invest more energy in the game than the amount deemed reasonable.
It is not a title matter. it is more of an ambition thinggie and a love of the game. I haven't seen anyone call himself a REAL smasher either. However smasher only refer to someone who plays smash. Real means something that belongs to reality, you should'ave used intense or hardcore smasher. but I like hardcore smasher better. Also I don't think Roustane ever called himself a smasher, more of a warrior thing which tells him to follow his dream, and owning at smash is one in itself.

No offense there chet, I just thought I could manoeuver my way around one of your uber asskicking true posts.

Vwins

Smash Ace
ok guys since Brawl is delay for march and that the majority of toronto and ottawa can't come to SFF3. I decided to changed the date of my tournament. I want to know what would be the best date for you guys between february 23rd and march 1th.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
?Balinville? C quand le tourney la-bas, Where do you fet the infor fo it?. Melaf you should come back sometime. Moi Jpeux faire qqc pour Smash nimporte quand avant le 21 janvier, because i go in student mode cuz of skool ce jour la.
Kage jai mon SF mtn, Anytime man.

eh ses pas gratuit quebecmontreal evrytime>_> jai d'autre chose a payer serieux.... pi jense que de jouer online va etremieux pou tout le mond:0

Divinokage

Smash Legend
eh ses pas gratuit quebecmontreal evrytime>_> jai d'autre chose a payer serieux.... pi jense que de jouer online va etremieux pou tout le mond:0
Nope, ca va seulement bon pour pratiquer... C'est impossible faire un tournoi online qui rapporte de l'argent. Y faudra quand meme organizer des brawls tournaments... pi on s'en criss de brawl en ce moment, je ris trop maintenant pour ceux qui ont perdu l'interet de melee en novembre jusqu'a maintenant pour brawl...

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Paypal, an IRC channel and honesty
pourrait faire des tournoi qui rapporte de l'argent online.
So long as it's lag free.

Ca prend juste un peu plus d'organisation et de discipline.

cF=)

Smash Lord
je ris trop maintenant pour ceux qui ont perdu l'interet de melee en novembre jusqu'a maintenant pour brawl...
J'ai perdu mon interet il y a bien plus longtemps que ca.

Also, wtf spoilers, chet j'ai peur : (

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Paypal, an IRC channel and honesty
pourrait faire des tournoi qui rapporte de l'argent online.
So long as it's lag free.

Ca prend juste un peu plus d'organisation et de discipline.
www.cevo.com
I'm interested, but I can't at the moment, cause I suck too much.
J'ai perdu mon interet il y a bien plus longtemps que ca.

Also, wtf spoilers, chet j'ai peur : (
hein?

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
ppal is a rly good idea

any1 wanna smash at my place dis sunday? i miss biweek :p --- and smashing > lvl9 cpus lol....

also, this picture deserves an award

Top Bottom