• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Well..I won't be there if it's wednesday but, if you can suit something for thursday afternoon instead then, I might get the chance...Oh well, guess, I'll go on the next one =D

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Alright, it's on. Smashfest at my new place this Wednesday evening

The game: Brawl. Those who cling to the past need not apply!

The gear: I got 2 TVs, a Wii, 1 game and a living room that can accommodate 8 people comfortably, max 10, I'd guess, but you remove the comfortable part :p I'll need someone to bring an extra Wii and Brawl + all your controllers.

The time: Wednesday March 19th, 19h00 to as late as midnight, but watch the screaming. This coop's pretty tight on loud noises :O (sorry Agony, no hard feelings!)

The place: 2275 Messier Apartment NUMBER ONE (#1)
It's number 1.
You press the little "1" button.
Ways to get thar:
- Papineau (green), take the 10 North, get out at the last stop before Sherbrooke
- Frontenac (green), you walk bout 10 mins
- Sherbrooke (orange), you take the 24 East, get out at the next after De Lorimier.

I trust you will use your Google Maps skills to figure out the rest.

Parking may be a problem, but so far all my car-friends have managed without too much problems, it seems!

And that's that, who's in?

Card

Smash Lord
Alright me (Right)and my roommate (Left) are in for the Smashfest, whose gonna beat us in doubles hmmm hmm????

(omg awesome that its like 10 mins away from chez moi)

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Srsly. It's downright ******** the amount of time people get to the door, forget the number and start ringing random people.

So far I've got Card and his roommate confirmed.
Expecting Damax, ThatGuy and whitegaurd due to their earlier posts.
Total of 6 so far, I can take 4 more and the place is maxed out.

Edit: Oh yeah, health warning: I own two cats ( LOL and Nom Nom ), so if you're allergic, you've been warned.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Bleh, anyway...I don't know if I would of went. I'm 16 and you guys are like 19-23 years old, that makes it a bit weird. I'm used to older people but, I think I would just ruin you guys fun. >.>

Edit: I could go if you guys don't think I'm too young..And don't diss on me -_-...

If you act normal with me like you guys act with each other then count me in -_- I could be there from 7h to about 10h30-11h...but either way it's fine, no hard feelings.

Damax

Smash Lord
Alright me (Right)and my roommate (Left) are in for the Smashfest, whose gonna beat us in doubles hmmm hmm????

(omg awesome that its like 10 mins away from chez moi)
I'll try and get vwin to come and play with meVwins coming, you guys are ****ed. we'll show you who rules this game.

Agora: Yeah I'll try to come. keep in mind I could choke if something happens to my car (it wasn't going well last time I checked) I have more chance to show if since vwins back me up.

Dang cats..... huh alright I dunno you can hide them in a room? else I'll manage... actually I'm not allergic till I touch and play with them..... but its soo hard I mean they're so cute....
is it the little grey one that almost broke a lamp when I went to your place at repentigny?

Agony: stop choking, come and that's it. we don't bite at all. We'll have fun. Be aware though that I'm a ***** and will ***** you, but I will do that with everyone but agora and card. don't ask why LoL just don't take it personnaly! you'll learn to laugh off things

Fogel

Smash Lord
So, I was cooking up this Hamburger Helper knock-off dinner today, and I was bored waiting for the meat to cook so I read over the directions in French. Surprisingly, some of the directions were different! You're supposed to add more water, but less milk (2 cups water, 1 cup milk vs. 1 3/4 cups water, 1 1/4 cups milk if you care) if you follow the directions in French. I didn't follow either set of directions anyways, because I'm a rebel like that, but I thought it was interesting. What's up with that?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Oh my, we're one short of ten people already.

Damax: Well, we can shut OURSELVES in the living room, if that's convenient for ya. I got a ceiling fan for air, but it'll get sweaty :p And no, they are my own cats; the ones you saw were my parents'.

Oh and Agony, most of the community are juveniles anyway, you'll fit right in! :D
If you're leaving at 10, though, wouldn't hurt if someone brought their wii and game for later in the evening. Last smashfests I hosted ended around 11h30.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
oh i see maybe not then.

still i'd like to come, brawl is plenty of fun.

if anyone drops out im in, march break this week so nothing else to do >_>>

WarranThad

Smash Ace
chet here:
just checking, c'est bien appartement 2, right?

also, I play fox, snake and pikachu with the red hat.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
chet here:
just checking, c'est bien appartement 2, right?

also, I play fox, snake and pikachu with the red hat.

I think it's apartment #1 >.> Just read on page 782, everything is wrote there, well everything you need to know to get there.

And do you live in mtl? If you do then you should know about the subway and the bus. Take these 2 to get to the destination. Use google map as well to know better where it is ;D

cemo

white walker
agony got mindgamed.

guys is there anything actually useful in this game? it's too hard to find stuff on the brawl boards.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
WarrantThad; you'd be the tenth, so it's c00'.
Unless ThatGuy bails out, we're full house.

Sheesh, guess everyone was waiting for a smashfest.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
So, yeah, I'll come with my Wii + brawl from 7h-10h30 cause it takes me about 30mins - 45 mins getting there so I don't want to get home at 12h30 >.>

I just google maped the place, lol. if any1 is unsure on where it is just send me a pm I'll be glad to give you the info very specificly (or will try to) xD

Card

Smash Lord
Agony: stop choking, come and that's it. we don't bite at all. We'll have fun. Be aware though that I'm a ***** and will ***** you, but I will do that with everyone but agora and card. don't ask why LoL just don't take it personnaly! you'll learn to laugh off things
you *****!!!! :laugh:

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Official annual post!

Hello bunch of noobs. I played Brawl once and I totally **** you all.
Thanks.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
chet: so yeah tran, ca marche tjrs ton idee? jsuggere que le nom soit elef vs the world.

oh snap paty! yo tu me manques :( je sais que jtai negligee ces temps-ci mais eventuellement jvais te faire plaisir. jpense a toi fort fort. :)

chet

|-|3ll0-]{!RbY

Smash Rookie
Hey people,

I'm a Montreal Brawl player, some of you might've played me once in Melee at some gathering, it was at a dude named Potatobrain's house (Tekken player)

If you ever see that someone with the tag •J•F• added you, it's me.

I wonder, is there any intense lag within Montreal Brawl wifi?

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Hey people,

I'm a Montreal Brawl player, some of you might've played me once in Melee at some gathering, it was at a dude named Potatobrain's house (Tekken player)

If you ever see that someone with the tag •J•F• added you, it's me.

I wonder, is there any intense lag within Montreal Brawl wifi?
chet posting:

potatobrain! I haven't spoken to him in ages, how's rami doing?

if you guys ever do something, just hit us up. I'd love to see u guys again.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
what the **** was that.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Hey why am I english? I *actually* took Japanese classes, you know! Tsh!

Agony: We generally talk english if there are people who prefer to speak english, otherwise it's french. Bottomline; much safer if you're comfortable with english!

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Lol, I Speak english but with a french accent, so it's kind of funny when I speak it >.> yet, I need to speak it a lot 'cause next year I'm going to start living in the USA alone to do my college and start up my musician career. ;D

So anyway, either I speak french or english it doesn't mind me much but, don,t ask me for japanese, even tough my bro started to take *** courses, lol. He wanna make music for video games, which I find really cool. xD

Btw...Who is going tommorow? Just to make sure I won't go for nothing..>.>

EDIT: Wth, why is j a p filtered???

Top Bottom