• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
No, Nintendo likes Wii Wifi Connection and Nintendo sucks, they don't listen to fan, Nintendo listen to money. So forget about a new online service from Nintendo it won't happen anytime soon. :(

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys, I'm new to the whole community thing and I live in gatineau. Would somebody move to my place this week to smash? I'd like to know how good or bad I am =|.

3000th post btw.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
oh meh Maybe I can arange something for ottawa I didnt saw the tournament date was on july 4th that give me a lot of time for arangment>_> I migh come after all :0

Apoc-If they can fix these stupid wifi bugs maybe the wifi will be more playable if what they said is right since brawl is out they had wifi/net prob with Connexion relability on p2p caused by they said A population of player too big to be handled.

Congrat on 3000 wak /= You bought a wii?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Anyone know who hosted the Brawl tourny at Toronto's Anime North last week-end? I need to know where he posted the vids of the semi-finals :O

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
oh meh i said 4th because i knew its was around that date and anyway that will not change anything in planification.

Agoro: you should look in the tournament result forum. Or in the brawl general video forum

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I did check before asking, but with no result.
I think the guy's just being a bit lazy, that or the video recording failed :p

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
That is AWESOME!

I'd laugh if some match in the finals went this way.

"Snake's going to win." "Why?" "He always does." "...wait. What?! ... META KNIGHT!!! OMNIGAY!!!"

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
http://www.reboot.com/

ANOTHER THREE ****ING HOURS **** VANCOUVER **** REBOOT IS GONNA ROCK SO MUCH **** EVEN THOUGH MEGABYTE voice actor died =(.
wha the ****ing **** oh yeah mother ****er yeah! (censor vent)
ty for the heads up. huge reboot fan here.

zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg zmg

hexadecimal frisket bob phong etc... my nipples are so hard now

zaf

Smash Lord
Hey what is that thing....I remember already heard this name somewhere but well I cant say what is this tv show or...thing movies
Reboot was one of the best shows ever growing up for me. It usually aired on "YTV" .

According to wikipedia: ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot )

ReBoot is a Canadian CGI-animated action-adventure television series that originally aired from 1994 to 2001. It was produced by Vancouver-based production company, Mainframe Entertainment, and created by Gavin Blair, Ian Pearson, Phil Mitchell and John Grace, with the visuals designed by Brendan McCarthy after an initial attempt by Ian Gibson.

It is the first full-length, completely computer-animated TV series.

ilu bob,

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Oh thanks For that CP from wifipedia :p I guess Im gonna search at last one episode on youtube Im curious about that....maybe Ima get addicted lol

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Watching it now won't do anything. You need the mentality of a 7 year old to enjoy it, which is prolly around how old we were when we were watching it. I just read the new comic they released on that site, it's pretty bad. They're also saying that they're going to make three full length films over the next few years, we'll have to see how much those will fail >_>.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
yeah when enzo went all 90's anti-hero it kind of went downhill, but it was still a very clever show with likes of lewd jokes and tons of fun nerd-humor.

some of it is still very watchable but it's definitely not as entertaining as when I was a kid.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys, I'm new to the whole community thing and I live in gatineau. Would somebody move to my place this week to smash? I'd like to know how good or bad I am =|.

3000th post btw.
soon I'll come, welcome.

lol horrible... seriously.
haha is snake bottom tier yet?
I'd laugh if some match in the finals went this way.

"Snake's going to win." "Why?" "He always does." "...wait. What?! ... META KNIGHT!!! OMNIGAY!!!"
:laugh:

zaf

Smash Lord
yeah when enzo went all 90's anti-hero it kind of went downhill, but it was still a very clever show with likes of lewd jokes and tons of fun nerd-humor.

some of it is still very watchable but it's definitely not as entertaining as when I was a kid.
the most weirdest **** that i have ever seen in reboot, was the two bobs at the same time. Now i remember that one episode bob got sucked into a worm hole or something and was gone for the longest time and then bam!!! 2 bob's appear. I must of missed the last episodes of that season, because i never found out which of the two bob's was the real one.

zaf

Smash Lord
Apparently street fighter iv releases on 7/01/2008. Which means canada day will be EPIC. I wonder if sf4 will take over brawl o.o

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
YO chet au millenium c trop nimporte quoi la chose la plus random au monde LOL
omg, ok so

I never went to the Millenium Night Club because I heard it was a bunch of underage/pedo frenzied atmosphere of pills and redbull. Apparently, last night was a special night there, and friends dragged me there.

alors moi jsuis saoul, pcq toutes les consommations sont à 1/2 dollars. Jvais aux toilettes pisser, me laver les mains, jparle avec le gars qui donne du papier pour s'essuyer les mains... je sors des toilettes et jtombe sur bam et vwins qui sont aussi tipsy que moi. ****ing random! I could not believe it. eux non plus, j'étais le Mirage d'après vince.
I play Subspace/Continuum.
Which could be confused with Subspace Emissary.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Apparently street fighter iv releases on 7/01/2008. Which means canada day will be EPIC. I wonder if sf4 will take over brawl o.o
I don't think it will take over brawl although I can't wait to play it

^Hmm, weird, I saw it was gonna release on February 3rd 2009. Or something close to this, guess it was wrong...Or was it... o_O

I saw it on EBgames.com.
the release date you saw was for the consoles....the date zaf is talking about is the arcade release (I think both of the dates are not confirmed yet)

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i can't believe streetfighter sponsored such a ****ty MMA event.

at least their fighter's fight kicked all kinds of ***. fight of the night.

Top Bottom