• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Pass by where xD

I have a class at 8 and one at 4. Can't get any worst than that x_x
LOL, can't get any worse than that.

You can pass by the cafeteria in the D-Building. The far left corner is where I might be. Or if you're reading this right now, I'm in D-241 posting this message.

To find your book listings, they can be listed here: http://vanier.bookware3000.ca/eSolution/course.php , or you can check your course outlines. Second hand books are on omnivox. If you have Introduction to Psychology, I can sell you my book.

Yeah...Vanier's website is pretty unorganize, lol.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Let's not quickly to judge... I think it looks really amazing.. I don't care about logic (Just because Sonic has a sword that makes it a bad game).
actually kage I read the whole report and it looks pretty interesting, but it's the same with all sonic games you get exited about a new sonic game then disappointed when it gets out :S. after sonic adventure on the dreamcast or game cube the wasn't any decent sonic game although most of them look good before release, I say this out of experience thats why i'll pass for this one

swordgard

Smash Hero
Im so starting to watch survivor, if he makes fun of m2k its gonna be indeed hella funny, but look at him say at the end of the adventure:Mindgames i told you, spacing matters, but mindgames lol

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Agora, si t'as rien a faire demain sa te tente tu d'aller au quartier chinois? Genre vers les 4h. Sa me tentais d'aller acheter des affaires d'animes, mais je sais pas vraiment quel magasin aller. =P

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Demain Vendredi?
Nah, je fini de travailler à 17h et je pars directement chez mes parents à Repen en préparation pour mon voyage au Connecticut.

Mais une autre fois, pas de trouble; je dois y retourner justement pour acheter de la fish sauce et regarder si ya du nouveau bon stock :p Tu me MSNeras tes dispos la semaine prochaine!

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
WTF, you guys caught each other on WIFI?

Steb D: I didn't see you at Vanier, do you have a cell? I need help finding some places (I just found the bathroom, there's a sign for women, but men don't have any ****ing signs sticking out, just a handicap sign on the door and it has a class room number (A-numbernumbernumber). I spent all week holding it in because I thought there were no bathrooms for men or just really scarce.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Didn't know Joel and chet did Survivors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abFVvCjfYLM
LOL.

Steb D: I didn't see you at Vanier, do you have a cell? I need help finding some places (I just found the bathroom, there's a sign for women, but men don't have any ****ing signs sticking out, just a handicap sign on the door and it has a class room number (A-numbernumbernumber). I spent all week holding it in because I thought there were no bathrooms for men or just really scarce.
LOL, all the men's washrooms are hidden for some reason while all the women's washrooms are so easy to see. I had the same problem too. Either they're in a corridor you didn't know existed or there is no sign on the door.

Editting 2008 post in 2019 LUL.

Last edited:

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
Exactly!

I've yet to find the cafeteria (apparently there's a Starbucks o_o;; Weird!), library (to buy books)and registration office (to get my full-student papers for the metro).

I'm not sure if you know, but what time is Preference course changes (it's tomorrow), guy tells me 8, another tells me 7 .__.;; Talk about precision.

Anyways, I added you. I have class at 11:30, so I'm bound to be there early. My number is 514 797-6223

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
So I'm looking into buying internet... cause atm I dont have internet at home. And apparently Videotron caps downloading/uploading? Wtf is that?

Are there any ISPs that don't have a cap on downloading/uploading or have a really high cap that i'll never reach. 20 gigs/month is nothing...

zaf

Smash Lord

We played on wifi, we sent friend codes lol....

So I'm looking into buying internet... cause atm I dont have internet at home. And apparently Videotron caps downloading/uploading? Wtf is that?

Are there any ISPs that don't have a cap on downloading/uploading or have a really high cap that i'll never reach. 20 gigs/month is nothing...
Videotron is ghey yes, you can get the 100gigs a month plan, its not that bad. Videotron is probally the fastest isp you can have right now. If you want free upload/download with a good speed ( no complaints) bell sympatico i guess. Although i hear way to much compaints about them

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Videotron is ghey yes, you can get the 100gigs a month plan, its not that bad. Videotron is probally the fastest isp you can have right now. If you want free upload/download with a good speed ( no complaints) bell sympatico i guess. Although i hear way to much compaints about them
I don't think Sympatico offers any unlimited packages anymore, they used to have it but I am not sure that you can get it now. I still have my unlimited package :D

They have 100GB limits the most I think.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'm with Vif Internet, they use the same infrastructure as Bell, minus the disadvantages of being too popular.

It's unlimited with a softcap of 100gigs, but if you reach that, you have a download problem : P

BentoBox

Smash Master

Acanac.

-Dsl (no sharing :O)
-Unlimited dwl/ul
-5mbps dl/800kbps ul
-100gb online storage
-20$ a month if you go for the year plan~

Pretty much the best deal I could find myself. Got my modem wednesday and my connection should be up by monday or so, so I should be able to tell you how smoothly it runs then~

Top Bottom