• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

swordgard

Smash Hero
Bento what about all the times my ic ***** your peach?

EDIT: Lol the one where i 3 stocked you cause of infinite was never recorded XD

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Yo sword where are you in all this smash thingy have you upped yourself into the stratosphere of brawl?

Btw Hi all and bento long time no see on mirc =/
-Nice to see that MLG will do/put something about brawl in their circuit for toronto :0

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yo sword where are you in all this smash thingy have you upped yourself into the stratosphere of brawl?

-Nice to see that MLG will do/put something about brawl in their circuit for toronto :0

Meh im only decent lol, i just play some weird character and i get continuously lucky(or unlucky since people dont record my 3 stocks lol)

Considering i got 13th on ffyf on my first real brawl event, well that is not so bad and my goal was to make it into brackets >.>

Jer

Smash Ace

How dare you forget about me.... I mean, we had TL dittos and stuff :( What happun

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
So I just tried giving online brawl another chance. Was the worst experience I've had since Kage almost 4 stocked me with Falcon.
Lol you too? I went on the allisbrawl ladder and played my 3rd game. And for the 3rd time... said I would never do that again.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Heeeeeey guuuuuys...

... JE SENS PLUS MES PIEDS WTF

edit: yo faut que je change mon location...

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Vas dont te cacher avec tes amis qui sont pas capable de vivre dans le present Benipoux.

Other then that, in the immortal words of Zaf: "mange dla desh".

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Ouache mes yeux
Go pickup a quarter lying around in some gutter you hobo!

;)

Also, I'm really wanting to get into competitive pokemon again and it would really be fun to be playing agaisnt people I know. So in order to initiate competition since no one wants to really try, I'm giving away a paid meal at Shwartz to the person that can beat my team. Anyone interested in the friendly challenge let me know and i'll state the rules and stuff.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman

;)

Also, I'm really wanting to get into competitive pokemon again and it would really be fun to be playing agaisnt people I know. So in order to initiate competition since no one wants to really try, I'm giving away a paid meal at Shwartz to the person that can beat my team. Anyone interested in the friendly challenge let me know and i'll state the rules and stuff.
lol who are you again? -.-

flash7

Smash Journeyman

;)

Although you wont know him (unless you went to ToS5) one of the Ottawa guys is into competitive Pokemon. Although sending sandwiches through mail probably wont work.

Top Bottom