• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

kr3wman

Smash Master
hey guys i'm new. and i'm wondering who's the best ssb64 player in montreal.

EDIT: and stuff.
Nobody plays Smash 64 in MTL. Well, I play, But I would need new controllers to actually see if I'm any good. And Agony too.

And Zaf, but he sucks at it.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
In terms of console I'd say I still have to get use to it because I play it 1 time every month, but with a few days of practice I can easily get my nice skills from my keyboard on kaillera.

I don't know if you know about Boomfan and all those good people on Project64k, but I play with them.

I'd love to have someone to play ssb64 with since Krewman can never play with me...

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vas dont te cacher avec tes amis qui sont pas capable de vivre dans le present Benipoux.
commentaire faible a (ah merde clavier anglais) cause d'un raisonnement faible, bien sur.
J'suis trop gelé...

*boudum tchiii* (descente de drum pour ceux qui auraient pas compris) lol

YO OÙ EST DAISY, J'AI BESOIN DE LIRE DES POSTS AMUSANTS
c pas tres gentil ca charles

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest!!!

okay this week the smashfest will be on saturday October 4th, who is coming ???
1-zaf
2-kirt (maybe as usual)

PS: everyone coming should post and say he is coming, I don't mind anyone coming to the smashfest but I need to know the exact number of people coming each week because we may need more TVs **looks at ralf**

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I'm not too sure about this one c'let. I've got a lot of studying/work that I need to get done, it'll depend on how much work I'm able to get done tomorow and friday. I will probably show up though.

kr3wman

Smash Master
last time we played i won rofl
You didn't.

I remember I did I Dair to Falcon Punch combo and you wanted to play brawl after that.

EDIT And comin to the Fest.

Agony! Come and we'll play Smash 64.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
commentaire faible a (ah merde clavier anglais) cause d'un raisonnement faible, bien sur.
Bah, un commentaire faible vallait un commentaire faible aussi.

Also, Y is half of the board always stoned?

What is up with gamers and being high. Should I try some too? :p

flash7

Smash Journeyman
Si tu ne sais pas qui je suis deja, je peu pas t'aider, dsl.

Yeah I did, who does?
His SWF name is ChaosVsOrder, real name is Ariel. He knows his pokemans **** and seems to be really good. Although he just recently got back into it so their might be some johns there. Anyways you should leave him a post in the ottawa thread (the HD remix one) im sure he'll be up for a challenge.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=197057

It appears that the sbr is getting more serious with banning mk. It seems to be something really effecting the metagame in general. Its a good read, there are good and smart posts. I stopped after like page 8 or so.

if it does happen....who would i go >.>
GG, uninstall, and go to sleep is your only solution is that happens.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Banning meta knight remains extremely stupid. If meta knight is banned, I might just quit the game. I'll lose faith in the decision making of the sbr.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I like the example he uses in the first post. Anyone want to shoot some vids?

EDIT: If MK is banned it would obviously make things easier for me, so I wouldn't care. I think it's a silly decision however, and if it turns out that he is banned...well, who cares? We don't have to conform to the ruleset, right?

Top Bottom