• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

swordgard

Smash Hero
lol maybe you should cancel on niagara since swordgard is not going :p

EDIT: my sig is just too good it's only missing the famous "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"
EDIT 2: holly **** !!!! kimbo slice KO'd in 14 seconds by an unknown rookie http://kimbo-fights.com/kimbo-vs-seth-petruzelli/
I agree though, its like, if i had lost an arm yesterday and couldnt play smash, people would go no jhons. This is getting a bit ridiculous seriously.

And ally, you know im jk lol.

zaf

Smash Lord
Probably the best smashfest ever last night haha. Cake and milk for the win. Thanks "c"let for hosting and thanks people for coming to eat cake. Way too much that what she said from everyone.

also my family must really love me. Look what i woke up to this morning.
(sorry elef and chet that you didnt get to see it)

kr3wman

Smash Master
I ditto'ed ''C''Let with a character I never used before against his Wolf and I won. Thus, I am the best wolf in Montreal.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
I ditto'ed ''C''Let with a character I never used before against his Wolf and I won. Thus, I am the best wolf in Montreal.
lol maybe you don't know but everyone in montreal ditto'd my wolf and won so it doesn't make you the best and I suck at the wolf vs wolf match up thats why I lose all the time
but in zaf's book it may make you a better wolf than me
No way I'm the best wolf in Montréal, ask "C" let.
NOT a chance chet has the best wolf in montreal

filauc

Smash Journeyman
lol maybe you don't know but everyone in montreal ditto'd my wolf and won so it doesn't make you the best and I suck at the wolf vs wolf match up thats why I lose all the time
Alright guys let's say it at the same time.

NO JOHNS SON!

filauc

Smash Journeyman
that"s What She Said......or I Think My Sig Answers For You Guys
Besides My Wolf Took A Match Out Of Ambrose In Ffyf Which I'm Proud Of So Again In Zaf's Book This Makes Me A Good Player And Maybe Better Than Ambrose ;)

And My Vote Goes To Jarc's Wolf
No Johns Son!

BentoBox

Smash Master
So, the first New Orleans Monthly tournament that I'm hosting is having Meta Knight banned. First to come? Who knows. Lee [The good one] is in agreement that it needs to be done.
The ban needs to start somewhere. If individuals feel that it needs to happen, stop waiting for a back room to make the choice. Convince the players in your circle about it, and then decide from there. Stop complaining about not having Back Room access, and impact the community. Most debates reach a saturation point where action is the only solution. Meta Knight debate has reached that point.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=195696

If you want to keep track of the tournament. There is going to be a live bracket that will be available during the tournament since I'm utilizing Gametabs.com to manage the tournament.
New Orleans Monthly #1 - 10/26/08 - Meta Knight Banned

Don't know if anyone's following the MK ban discussion so I thought I'd post this up~ Apparently, even Azen had to switch to MK @ Hobo11 to face Lee. The ripples are suddenly forming waves =o~ You should expect a few MK-less tourneys in the future (prolly not in canada), as tests to evaluate how the game stands w/o him~

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Although I am still against the MK ban... I've changed my stance. Instead of quitting the game if MK gets banned, I'll just become a DDD main :D.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Me and krewman replied to you about 2-3 pages ago, we are only 3 montrealers playing smash 64, neph, krew and me.

You could always get me on pj64k if you wanna see my real skills.

Top Bottom