• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

swordgard

Smash Hero
Zaf please, this is like the biggest tournament. It will be fun :(
Montreal needs to show for this, not just me. :(
I will give you some money if I win lol, srsly I really want you to come and bring Kage, Joel and co.

I guess youll come with us for that.:)

If you lack money for bus i can lend some.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Oh tournament?? can someone give me the link about them i uld like to have some info, If i can ill attend them :)

vrud

Smash Apprentice
OK ppl smashfest at my place on thursday. I have 3 tvs and 2 are prtty small so if u want bigger tvs bring ur own ^^. We can have 1 melee setup (likeany1 is gonna play it anyway -.-) and the rest will be brawl and brawl+ and watever the *** vbrawl is. Also i dun have a wii or ssbb so u guys would have to bring that too. I can have about 19 people come here which is more than enough im guessing.
-Kev! +wii? (+ mm !!! ill win another .50$)
-my friend (vek) (maybe) + melee setup so we'll have 2 melee setups o: not sure we'll use it.
-my friend#2 (kiki) (maybe)
-swordguard ?
-Holynightmare (questionable "stuff")
-Jer?
-my scrub ^^
. . .

Also getting here is prtty easy. All you have to do is take a bus to Terminus panama brossard and then its a ~15 minute walk. my address is 5932 Alain, Brossard. Be here at around 1:00 i guess coming a bit b4 wont matter much but i might not be home.
edits to come.
If ppl are missing on the list, tell me.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Hey there Yahyuren! Good luck again with the whole applying for Gameloft thing, could be cool having you in the QA with me : D

Although we only play Brawl here :3

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
i could come to the smashfest but only if i get lift im really broken right now =(, So if anyone can lift me there i will be happy =D

zaf

Smash Lord
Hello Montréal Thread! It's been long...
it exists
i could come to the smashfest but only if i get lift im really broken right now =(, So if anyone can lift me there i will be happy =D
sry vrud i wont be able to come anymore, my friends dad is going to afgahnistan so i wanted to go to their house and etc. dave, le prochaine fois il y a un smashfest je apporter toi.

gogofrench with no dictionary lol, howd i do o.o

kr3wman

Smash Master
it exists

sry vrud i wont be able to come anymore, my friends dad is going to afgahnistan so i wanted to go to their house and etc. dave, le prochaine fois il y a un smashfest je apporter toi.

'la prochaine fois qu'il y aura une smashfest je pourrais t'apporter' would be the correct way.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace

merci !

I uld really want to come to havoc tourney but I dont know how to be there, if I have to bring something or how much do I Have to bring with me and the housing problem =(

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Lol vrud smashfest is gonna be a failfest, dunno if I should bother going now. It would be like playing with strangers(melee ppl). Swordgard cant go just mentioning that.

*If Kev is still going, Ill be there.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Lol vrud smashfest is gonna be a failfest, dunno if I should bother going now. It would be like playing with strangers(melee ppl). Swordgard cant go just mentioning that.

*If Kev is still going, Ill be there.

I'll be there. And also, if Kev is there, it CAN'T be fail.

Translated for free.
That was f*cking hilarious.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Man, 1L of RedRain ended up being more potent that I thought... o_O

I need to get MOAR of this stuff!

Edit: Swordgard, can you PM me Holy's number please? I'm probably going to have to wake him up or he'll oversleep and not show up at Vrud's. He went to bed at like 6 am lol

vrud

Smash Apprentice
So i went to bed at like 6am. Anyway we're gonna be like 4 maybe 5 ppl -.- So failfest confirmed. Also dun forget that i dun have a wii or brawl so if u dun bring that we'll play melee all day.
HURRAY
And if we get tired of smash we can always play ddr XD or ping pong/pool/air hockey.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Man, 1L of RedRain ended up being more potent that I thought... o_O

I need to get MOAR of this stuff!

Edit: Swordgard, can you PM me Holy's number please? I'm probably going to have to wake him up or he'll oversleep and not show up at Vrud's. He went to bed at like 6 am lol
1-800-GET-*****.

Il PM it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I was told I was housing a car from MTL this weekend for Havoc in the Hammer.....who might this be exactly? I'm quite confused.

Top Bottom