• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Id love for u to still come. Im feel so bad. Didnt u see the sign i put? and where's kev?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yo guys, i found out ics grab range in brawl+ is now the equivalent of D3s if not more depending on the %. ******** trick i found makes brawl+ ********.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Like it wasn't already!

With this fest I think I filled my quota of brawl+ combos.

Also.

****ing Holy.

And

****ing Elef and chet, eh?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230446

Yes its last minute and yes this is advertising, but its a ONTARIO TOURNAMENT THATS HOSTED BY SOMEONE AWESOME :]

Seriously MTL, show some love <3 come out to this. Brawl guys and Melee. If Zaf is the problem, lemme know so I can figure out something. I'll convince him through negotiating and throwing KirbyKaze at him. More likely to be that option. For other MTLers I'll try and get you some greeeen :]

We'll be running both games so come out :D

I know this posts is gonna be ignored lol.

Jarc come to this!!!!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion

Yes its last minute and yes this is advertising, but its a ONTARIO TOURNAMENT THATS HOSTED BY SOMEONE AWESOME :]

Seriously MTL, show some love <3 come out to this. Brawl guys and Melee. If Zaf is the problem, lemme know so I can figure out something. I'll convince him through negotiating and throwing KirbyKaze at him. More likely to be that option. For other MTLers I'll try and get you some greeeen :]

Jarc come to this!!!!
If you have Brawl+ Zaf will probably go, only other person that can drive in Montreal are either PKM and Vwins. They just never want to go to ontario for melee tournaments lol.

But dont worry i will be there cause im known as the "The lonely Traveller"

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
If you have Brawl+ Zaf will probably go, only other person that can drive in Montreal are either PKM and Vwins. They just never want to go to ontario for melee tournaments lol.

Go with "The Lone Traveller" or something. I almost feel sorry for you when you put "Lonely" LOL.

<33 Holy.

I'll do my best for Brawl+ actually. I have a lot of interest for it, but setups would be an issue since some potential setups would be used for vBrawl and Melee.

D'OH I just remembered that MTL Melee is going to SNES. ]: alright so how many MTLers would come if Zaf comes?

zaf

Smash Lord
Jarc come to this!!!!
This is too short notice for me sorry, i dont play vbrawl anyways.

Post ignored.
<3

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
hey everybody im gonna do a smashfest next saturday to my place! My parents will go camp so my lil brothers wont annoying us -_- I can have 5 TVs and I think its enough, just bring ur wiis with brawl and brawl+ and melee if anyone want to play it. I still dont know when u can come to my place but it will be something like 2h pm and u can leave whenever u like XD

We can be like 10-14 to my smashfest. And i uld like to know if somebody will help me to hack my wii there since im terribly bad in such things. My wii is a 4.0 and I dont have the thing to connect my SD card ( Im gonna buy one during the week) to the computer so bring something thant can do it ^^
I REALLY WANT TO PLAY BRAWL + MORE OFTEN !!!!!

I live at the 2460 St-antoine ouest, its near the metro Lionel-Groulx and Georges -Vanier.

Oh and I want that become a epic smashfest :)

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna come to my place then to play B+ and Blazblue, tomorrow?

3pm to 11pm

1575 Louis Carrier
Metro henri-bourassa or Cote-vertu
Bus from henri-bourassa: 171 & 164 east (5 mins)
From cote-vertu 171 East (10-15 mins)

If you guys want to play B+ then bring a setup.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
im going to go david, next saturday as in tomorrow? or in one week from now?
In one week
Anyone wanna come to my place then to play B+ and Blazblue, tomorrow?

3pm to 11pm

1575 Louis Carrier
Metro henri-bourassa or Cote-vertu
Bus from henri-bourassa: 171 & 164 east (5 mins)
From cote-vertu 171 East (10-15 mins)

If you guys want to play B+ then bring a setup.
Ill post tomorrow im not sure if i can go

Revven

FrankerZ
I hurd there's some guys in here who liek Brawl+ and I was wondering if any of them would be interested in a potential smashfest in Cleveland that TheCape will be attending. Anyone? :p

Some general information: TheCape won't be coming into Cleveland until the 4th of Sept. so the fest would happen then, the day Cape comes in. It won't be at my place, most likely at Shell's place. That's about all I can give right now, I have to talk to Shell a bit for time and other details.

Top Bottom