• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moonwalking in brawl? (non RARing)

FmAiGkGeO

Smash Cadet
I was messing around with a lvl nine computer. I heard from t1mmy that the computer's know how to RAR. In my mind there might be other things the computers could do that we just haven't figured out yet due to the complexity or seemingly random inputs for certain things. But continuing on. The lvl 9 wolf was standing next to me facing me. He turned around and started running in place for about two strides, then jumped and did a back air.

RARing is running into a reverse aerial, but this was a stopped pivot into stationary run, then a bair. It happened on Yoshi's Island, near the middle on the bottom level in the slant. I have a replay but no means to put it online. Hopefully this isn't already discovered.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
so, he ran in place and RARed? Sounds interesting, this would be cool if we could recreate it. It might have to do with being at the bottom of the slant.
It might have something to do with a standing turnaround into a bair maybe?(lol)

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
This MAY be what I saw awhile ago. The fact is that it looks like you can do a long dash and a short dash. The computers long dash in one direction, then short dash in the other. It makes them run in place almost like a moonwalk. They even move back a bit. Then the wolf obviously just RARed.

Pure-???

Smash Journeyman
Very Interesting. I wonder what else we could find out from computers.

Top Bottom