• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More Alt costumes than Wario, *spoilers* Also complete AT, Trophy, and Sticker list.

rabbet

Smash Cadet
You can actually get Mewtwo by playing one stock matches on a small stage and jumping off rapidly 1000 times. It's tedious, but it gets you the character.

As for me, I left my GCN on in short spurts of 2 hours so it won't overheat :/
lol i left my gc on with 4ffa comps, i think the time limit is shorter if u play with 4 characters

having alt costumes as characters would be pretty sweet, and if there IS a diff like tetra and zelda then id assume they'd be given entirely diff hit boxes or w/e

J18

Smash Journeyman
it does seem more reasonable that those were characters that were going to be in the game

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
But will they make an expansion pack with more characters? Is Nintendo likely to do that?

In other words, should I get my hopes up?
No, just accept the 35-character roster as the only characters being in the game for the time being. I am extremely interested in Sakurai's speech at the GDC, maybe that will give us some insight on the incomplete character files, as well as the cut Assists and Pokemon. I wish I could interview him about the debug menu, as well as some of the Assists and Pokemon that use to be in the game.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
This reminds me of when someone hacked Pokémon Diamond when it came out in Japan and revealed then entire Pokédex, except it was listed by type.

I think this is programming put into the game incise Nintendo decides to release these characters. Maybe it will be like when Jirachi was released? They gave you a special bonus disc. Perhaps you can get this bonus disc and when you put it in your Wii with a SSBB save file it adds the characters. Or it could be something to download off the shop channel. If Nintendo suddenly announces that you can download new features for Wii games then we know what it is. I know Microsoft does this. I dunno about Nintendo. They may though. Trying to better compete with Microsoft could make them input downloadable content. Or I could just be making more of this then there is and they where just cut characters. I just really want Mewtwo back...

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
It would be interesting if the announcement of some type of DLC was at GDC...I'm not getting my hopes up, but a "Character Postmortem" would be a rather appropriate place to announce it, no?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
It would be interesting if the announcement of some type of DLC was at GDC...I'm not getting my hopes up, but a "Character Postmortem" would be a rather appropriate place to announce it, no?
Sakurai's speech at GTDC is specifically about putting chartacters in the game. This would pretty much be the best opportunity to bring up future content or partially completed characters.

Chepe

Smash Lord
So has ShortFuse responded to you Chrono?

I started thinking of those cut ATs/Pokemon, and just realized that it couldnt be all lies, because METAGROSS was confirmed at the same time as Regigigas, Onix, and Shaymin, and his description was exactly what he does in the final (stabs the ground and does Earthquake).

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
So has ShortFuse responded to you Chrono?

I started thinking of those cut ATs/Pokemon, and just realized that it couldnt be all lies, because METAGROSS was confirmed at the same time as Regigigas, Onix, and Shaymin, and his description was exactly what he does in the final (stabs the ground and does Earthquake).
Unfortunately, he has not.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
Not according to the list. Heck, people even described what the Sothe Assist Trophy did. He would give a shout-out to Ike, saying he would do his best to fight for him, and then he would do flips which would damage you. Rosalina had where you had collect five star pieces, or something. These Assists were in the game last month, what happened?
I saw the drill dozer girl this morning while playing. She's in.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I saw the drill dozer girl this morning while playing. She's in.
Apparently, Jill's Japanese name is Kururi. However, this still does not explain what happened to Sothe who was in many people's impressions as JumpFest and Whobby.

Remember, people, this ISO list has to be incomplete. It's missing stuff such as Ultimate Chimera, Telly Vision (presumably), and last but not least (in fact, most) - Yoshi has one trophy, Zelda has two.

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
the title is mis-leading.

I don't see any Sticker, AT or Trophy list.

nor do I see any confirmation of any other characters other than Wario having ALT costumes.

That'd be dumb.

We got a Pak E. Derm trophy, and that was a BACKGROUND character from one unpopular game.

Anyway, my point that Yoshi would not have less trophies than Zelda still stands.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Yeah, the fact that we had multiple reports of Sothe, Rosalina, and Duster as ATs, not to mention Regigigas, Shaymin, and Onix (who were all reported in the same breath as Metagross, all with descriptions), makes me quite confused about the ISO rip. What happened to all these things that existed not too long ago?

And most importantly, where the heck is Claus?! Not even a trophy, just a sticker...? It doesn't make sense. :(

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
Wait, are there char changes really or not, I mean I don't see anything comferming them or even any evidence, in all honesty It looks as if you just made it, as much as I wish you didn't

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
If
\effect\fighter\ef_zakoball.pac, size:128 off:2AE03900
\effect\fighter\ef_zakoboy.pac, size:128 off:2AE03980
\effect\fighter\ef_zakochild.pac, size:128 off:2AE03A00
\effect\fighter\ef_zakogirl.pac, size:128 off:2AE03A80
Are the guys from Multi Man, who are basicly differnt costumes, so these could be

Zek

Smash Ace
Take the lie out of the title please. Do you see Plumber Wario in that list? No? Wario Man is his final smash, btw. There's no proof that those "characters" are actually in the game, they're probably just junk data.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Also, it appears that some music tracks were cut from the final game. The Kingdom of Bern was reported to be in the demo, and was reported in the same breath as Mira's Aid and the FE7 Battle Theme (both of which are in the final game), yet the Kingdom of Bern track is missing. Something is definitely up....

Chepe

Smash Lord
And there is no The Kingdom of Bern track in the "Brawl OST ripped!" thread, meaning it indeed isnt in the game. It was definitely removed.

**** dude, if they removed music too... There must be a lot more we didnt see that must have been in the game a few months ago. This is quite sad to see...

EDIT: I realized that there is a "Brawl Game Disc Ripping Thread" here:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=137696

I think we should start discussing everything there and give them a heads-up on whats going on. I will do that now...

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
And there is no The Kingdom of Bern track in the "Brawl OST ripped!" thread, meaning it indeed isnt in the game. It was definitely removed.

**** dude, if they removed music too... There must be a lot more we didnt see that must have been in the game a few months ago. This is quite sad to see...

EDIT: I realized that there is a "Brawl Game Disc Ripping Thread" here:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=137696

I think we should start discussing everything there and give them a heads-up on whats going on. I will do that now...
Looks like Sakurai forgot to cover his tracks:

J02 - Fire Emblem - Main Theme
J03 - Fire Emblem - Medley
J04 - Fire Emblem Gaiden - With Mila's Divine Protection
J06 - Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones - Combat Preparation
J07 - Fire Emblem Sword of Seals - Winning Road
J08 - Fire Emblem Blazing Sword - Strije to the Challenge
J09 - Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance - Black Knight Battle
J10 - Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance - Crimea Attacks
J11 - Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance - Power-Hungry Fool
J12 - Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance - Victory Is Near
J13 - Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn - Eternal Bond

Notice that J01 and J05 are both absent. I am guessing that the Kingdom of Bern was either J01 or J05. The plot thickens.....

It's only a theory that the content has to be incomplete. I gathered it from the fact that not all trophies that logically must be in Brawl (like Yoshi's second trophy) are not listed.

cochiseSMASH

Smash Apprentice
I welcome the idea of costumes that are different characters. If they have them...why not use them? I would love the option to play as either Roy or Marth...even if the moves are exactly the same. It seems simple enough to offer a new skin as DLC...especially if they already had it made or partially made.

But I don't know much about programming and I'm tired of getting my expectations/hopes really high about this game. So I'll just wait and see.

espio87

Smash Ace
It's only a theory that the content has to be incomplete. I gathered it from the fact that not all trophies that logically must be in Brawl (like Yoshi's second trophy) are not listed.
you beat me to it:laugh:
I agree with you in that theory, let just hope it turns out to be true:) I just hope someone makes a video of all ATs and Pokeballs

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Remember, people, this is only half of the ISO. I do not believe that anyone's cracked the second layer yet.
They did not remove anything of importance like entire stages, costumes or songs as that would crash the game every time it tried to access one of them. The stuff that was removed were movies.

The Adder

Smash Apprentice
They did not remove anything of importance like entire stages, costumes or songs as that would crash the game every time it tried to access one of them. The stuff that was removed were movies.
It wouldn't crash the game if the game's ability to access them was also removed.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
It wouldn't crash the game if the game's ability to access them was also removed.
Yes it would. What happens when a program of any kind tries to access something that's not there? An error occurs. If it's just a small error and it's a computer program, there might just be a window telling you of the error. What happens when it's a console game and the game continually tries to access the content? It crashes.

The people who ripped the game to DL aren't programmers (I'm assuming). They didn't spend days reprogram it to not try to access the now missing bits (I'm assuming). They also stated outright that Single Player will crash because of the stuff they removed (which were mostly videos).

Yuna, it IS the only explanation why Yoshi has less trophies than normal.
And a trophy is essential to Multiplayer since when now? The rippers stated that everything that was in Multiplayer mode was left intact. Even if you unlock Yoshi's 2nd trophy through Vs. mode, it won't show the trophy, it'll just say "You just got X trophy" and a code will be added to your savefile to let you view it.

However, when you try to view it, the game will probably crash (if the 2nd trophy is indeed not there).

Hi, Yuna, I'm not discussing multi-player. You may be, but let's stick to considering what others are discussing.

What I am discussing is that somehow, some way, there are trophies that we don't know about.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
So do you think it is possible that all the "cut" content is on the second layer to the disc? Nintendo could offer it as DLC content, when in actuality it is only unlocking stuff on the second layer of Brawl's disc.

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
Sweet. Mewtwo IS in the game still. Kinda.

That makes me happy.

and sad that I spoiled it for myself.

Top Bottom