• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More effective way to space (or spam) *New info*

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Indeed he is! He whips it out before you know it, and bam, you're hit in the face! :chuckle:
Must... resist urge to... make a "that's what she said" joke...

Anyway, yeah. I really have to get around to playing Xyro again. I've learned a few new tricks since last time.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
That's what she said.

(I did it for you Serris)
Would anyone mind what, "That's what she said" means? People throw it out.

Anyway, I've had first-hand experience with Xyro last night. He spams his z-air more than any Samus player I have seen. Oh, and just for the record, I was able to get him down to one stock each match, so yeah.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Would anyone mind what, "That's what she said" means? People throw it out.

Anyway, I've had first-hand experience with Xyro last night. He spams his z-air more than any Samus player I have seen. Oh, and just for the record, I was able to get him down to one stock each match, so yeah.
Watch more "The Office", n00b.

<3

Hive

Smash Lord
Hey even if timing is off I like to use it at luigi's mansion because if you do it near the poles.... even if it would only have come out short... pole contact will automatically make it a full length zair animation that is capable of hitting.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Hey even if timing is off I like to use it at luigi's mansion because if you do it near the poles.... even if it would only have come out short... pole contact will automatically make it a full length zair animation that is capable of hitting.
Smart player is smart. Brinstar too, although less effective. Good ideas guys! Keep em coming! 0RLy is pleased!

Sago

Smash Lord
im not sure if i missed something or not i FF most of my zairs, infact i love to jab>jump>airdodge>zair>tap>repeat or whatever you want its pretty hilarious when it works

Top Bottom