• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More Evidence That Ganondorf Is In Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
Now, I know this probably sounds stupid, but I was on IMDB, and I realized that they listed video games on the site too. So I looked up Brawl. In the cast section, they list the actors for some of the confirmed characters (they probably don't do much speaking, it's probably just grunts like in the first two games). I noticed one character listed that hasn't been confirmed yet... Ganondorf. Takashi Nagasako is listed as the actor that plays Ganondorf in Brawl. I'm not saying anything's confirmed because I have no clue who has the authority to edit IMDB, but I just thought it was interesting...

Link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0928380/

The reason I chose not to post this in the Ganondorf thread is because I felt this was somewhat important and it would get lost in there. I thought people who don't regularly visit that thread might be interested in this too.

On a side note, I noticed that Snake and Fox have different voice actors for the English version. Could they possibly have full lines rather than just grunts?

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Interesting find...

Ganondorf is definitely a possibility for Brawl at the moment. Not only was he in Melee (albeit as a clone) but he's got potential for an original moveset now.

Edit: Or, taking the whole SE thing into consideration, he may not even be a playable character. Time will tell...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually I knew about this for a while...

Shuma

Smash Hero
First than all, old news.

Secondly, you whant proof that Ganondorf is in Brawl? i'll give it to you.

Has has been the most recurring villain in the Zleda Series, he's the third most important character on the series, he was in melee and everyone loves him.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
First than all, old news.

Secondly, you whant proof that Ganondorf is in Brawl? i'll give it to you.

Has has been the most recurring villain in the Zleda Series, he's the third most important character on the series, he was in melee and everyone loves him.
I tried to find a thread somewhere that had this info, but couldn't. Sorry if it's old. I've always thought Ganondorf's chances were good, this just helps convince me even more that he's in. Anyway, if a mod sees this thread they can close it, cause apparently this is old news.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
I tried to find a thread somewhere that had this info, but couldn't. Sorry if it's old. I've always thought Ganondorf's chances were good, this just helps convince me even more that he's in. Anyway, if a mod sees this thread they can close it, cause apparently this is old news.
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't know about it.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Isn't there an article where Aonuma talks about redesigning Ganondorf and Sheik for Brawl? If so, then we know Ganondorf is coming back already...

Shuma

Smash Hero
@above post:

None of your posts make sense, but if you're doubting Ganondorf's appareance in Brawl then you must have 0 Brain activity.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Don't be silly Caael, obviusly he is going to be a Pokeball(no, not an AT a pokeball).

IllidR

Smash Champion
Isn't there an article where Aonuma talks about redesigning Ganondorf and Sheik for Brawl? If so, then we know Ganondorf is coming back already...
There is, but that doesn't confirm that Sakurai kept him.. it could have just been designs for stickers too. Not saying that Ganondorf won't be in Brawl, just playing the Devil's Advocate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom