• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

more feminine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescendolls

Smash Cadet
this might be just me, but does it look like we have a girl version of Sheik?
Her fair is longer, she has more prominent hips, and it looks like she has boobs (especially in the second screen shot in Eldin). Her arms even look a little more slender. Except, it kind of looks like she has a package in the first screen shot, but that just might be uh....."technical difficulties"

I was a little hesitant at having Sheik in the game at first, but now I'm actually looking forward to using her.

Also, concerning light arrows, do you think Sheik will turn back into Zelda or use the light arrows as Sheik?

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
there is the brawl forum for this :D
but yeah, she does have boobs and is more feminine
i hope she´ll use the light arrows as sheik, but who knows

AdeptLoki

Smash Rookie
Yeah hair does add a deal of feminine; I <3 new model.

Anyway im kinda of hoping that she turns back into Zelda to do her final smash but I feel like there just going to have Sheik pull out the Light Arrows as well.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Why did you bump a thread over a year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom