• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More of my IC's :). Genesis. *updated with match after*

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
From what I see with that De-sync, you broke the ICs.
I mean like a glass dropped.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How did your MM with Fiction go?
He beat me. He's really good :p. I want another shot at him though. Didn't seem like something I couldn't overcome.

Just wondering. How many video threads have you made Hylian. And how many of them have been closed by other mods telling you to place them in the video threads already made xD

Also, good stuff.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just wondering. How many video threads have you made Hylian. And how many of them have been closed by other mods telling you to place them in the video threads already made xD

Also, good stuff.
Like...none? lol. People don't comment on matches in video threads. I just post them to get some feedback then let them die.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
He can just open it back up. xD

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Oh, man, what a painful memory those matches were.

Australia got stomped hardcore.

Although: Hylian, I was actually really impressed with your more-than-just-alt-throws style of chaingrabbing. Good ****.

penguin_and_panda

Smash Apprentice
What is this tournament? South America vs Australia or something? I'll never make the Australian crew team because unfortunately I'm to young to go to tournaments by myself. My country failed to Hylian.... =(

Top Bottom