• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More Team Colours?

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
It's always been Red, Green, Blue, but I was wondering if it's actually possible to add in more colour options for team battle or would this be impossible to do? Also, what colours would you like to see added (yellow, purple)?

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I think they're fine with the three main colors. If I had to add a color scheme, it would be one for "evil" characters. So you could play as "Dark/Corrupted" Mario and "Dark" Link vs. the heroes or something.

chaosscizzors

Smash Journeyman
i brought this up a while ago. black seems like a given since everybody has a black costume. white would take a few palette swaps on other models but it seems doable. the problem with that would be a complaint i saw about brawl g&w back in the day; he's too light/dark too see on FD/battlefield/etc. personally i'd still like to see some new colors for teams. red is the only color i really care for and if it gets picked it'd be nice to use black instead or vice versa.

splat

Smash Lord
Why, though? With three teams you can get any player set-up you want - except for 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1, which would be FFA.

Sounds just like a coding hassle to me without much gain, really.

Infil

Smash Journeyman
To be honest, I'd rather they just add more colors per character without any restrictions. It'd be cool if everyone had like 8-10 colors. I'm not sure how difficult this is to do, though.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Aah, thats sad to hear, wanted black and purple team colors

Top Bottom