• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Morgan Freeman for SSB4 Announcer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I recently saw a thread about SSB4 Announcer, so I thought the best narrator, announcer, etc. would be Morgan Freeman. It would be hilarious if he was the announcer. I want to hear your thoughts and ideas for this thread.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Even my friends who think nothing of Super Smash Bros would buy it to hear his voice.. Then they would become addicted to Smash Bros. All in all, good marketing tactic.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Morgan Freeman would not be out of place at all. Though, if SSB4 has a gallery author that explains the history of SSB then Morgan Freeman would fit the bill to a T.

Avocado14

Smash Cadet
I would pay so much money to have him read me a bedtime story, let alone announce Smash.

BerzerkPixel

Smash Cadet
I dunno, he isn't as crazy as the Melee announcer. MEEEEEELLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee!! I swear somebody gave that guy a mountain of crack before saying that, lol. :p

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'm going to be the downer...

If he was the announcer, it would de-hype the game. His voice while amazing is not suited for this style of game. It'd honestly be a horrible fit, and I'd hate to see it happen.

Groose

Smash Champion
I don't care if it would cost Nintendo millions...

It would win them so much popularity on the street that it would be worth it.

Still, I don't think even he could top "Fox" from Melee.

Hong

The Strongest
I would drop a grand to have Morgan Frreeman DLC.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Master Hand's laugh wouldn't sound right.

At least that's what I think. (I haven't seen him many times before, and therefore of course, don't really know his voice THAT well)

IAm2Sarcastic4U

Smash Journeyman
As long as (you love me) he says "SUPER SMASH BROOOOOS," after the opening credits, go ahead Nintendo and hire him. I missed that in Brawl. :crying:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
No, don't revive this.

Last edited: