• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Morning Of Smash, Brawl is Out MOON IS GONE! WE HAVE WON!(VICTORY!) Countdown = OVER!

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591

BRAWL IS OUT WE ARE SAVED WE HAVE WON VICTORY!!!

VICTORY!!!

Thanks TO EVERYONE who participated in this Majora's Mask Countdown Thread!
IT WAS GREAT!
AND I GOT SECOND PLACE IN THE TOURNEY! :D

Smash is Trash

Smash Rookie
My first Smash that I will play competitively so I'm kinda hype. Hope this game doesn't disappoint!

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I'm sure it won't, Brawl will be great! plus it has tons of options to fool around with! :p

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
haha i like how u did that..zelda style..but too bad its less than 72 hours remaining..and also u posted it a lil past noon dont u think? not dawn :p Anyways, i didnt preorder cause im cool like that..and im just gonna walk in and walk out with brawl in my hands no matter what store i go to..also the tournament is a joke so im not attendin..first thing ill say when i finally have brawl is...idk i cant see into the future :S

rove

Smash Apprentice
Yup I preordered mine to.
And i'm not going to the tournament simply because i'm not prepaired for it.
I would never go to a tournament i'm not prepared for.
72 hours sounds so short compared to what everybody has had to wait for.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
haha i like how u did that..zelda style..but too bad its less than 72 hours remaining..and also u posted it a lil past noon dont u think? not dawn :p Anyways, i didnt preorder cause im cool like that..and im just gonna walk in and walk out with brawl in my hands no matter what store i go to..also the tournament is a joke so im not attendin..first thing ill say when i finally have brawl is...idk i cant see into the future :S
Haha, I know that :p I just like the look of it. besides I took it directly from the Game XD

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
I'm headed to the tourney--probably about an hour-hour and a half before it starts. I've pre-ordered it and everything.

I don't know what I'm going to say when I get brawl, but I do know one thing...

I play competitively. I also love to just kinda goof around with friends from time to time. More than likely, I'm gonna grab a n00b friend--possibly my roommate--and go through SSE. Then I'm gonna be playing crazy FFA matches all night.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
yeah dude i thought it was pretty awsome lol considering im a huge huge Legend of Zelda fan :)
Same here! :D

Anyways, I won't be going to the tourny though, not even prepared for it.
I just want Braaaawwwwl XD

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
Posting in a legendary thread.

It's going to be a long three days.
It's easier thinking of it as two days.

I'm lucky. Today I work from 4-10, then come home, sleep, wake up around 10. My parents and kid sister are visiting, so then I see them, go out to eat, get some new clothes, work from 5-11, then sleep like a **** rock. Maybe wake up around noon, do a ****load of schoolwork in a panic, maybe go out and get another tattoo, and then bam. Tourney time.

EDIT: Also, Grifball is now a Halo 3 matchmaking playlist. Hot ****.

RyanRF

Smash Rookie
Heh, I've got my copy reserved and will get it on release, but no Wii yet!

I figured that if i waited until brawl's release to get my Wii it would be easier to find one or even buy one used for cheaper.

I guess i figured wrong :(

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
61 Hours, 40 Minutes to go for me.

Not long, at all. I'm off for tonight and tomorrow night then I go to work and bam get Brawl. I've already been waiting since it was announced in May 2005 so it seems VERY close now.

End Game

Smash Journeyman
I so love you for this, seriously. You brought back sooooo many memories.

I havent been to midnight releases before, so im just going to ask, what time do you actually have to be there?? 11? I dont know man...

D

Deleted member

:(

I feel so jealous of you guys.

72 hours. How long is that in European time?

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
1. Who exactly is going to the tournament? and how early are you planning on getting there?
~ I'm not, I really can't be bothered with it and I really want to spend time with the game in the comfort of my home as quickly as possible. I do plan, however, to arrive at a suitable time to grab my English Copy, perhaps 7-8' o'clock am. (Usually when I rise for the morning).

2. And just how many of you preordered? I'm assuming alot of you did :p

~I pre-ordered perhaps 3-4 months ago, and payed off my copy in full in late January-Early February.

3. And what is the first thing you will say when you get your hands on Brawl?

~I know one thing I WILL NOT DO is make individual topics stating that I have Brawl on SWF. Heck, I probably won't even be on SWF for a while after receiving the game. But I do hope the rest of you enjoy yourselves with the game's release. =)

I feel so jealous of you guys.

72 hours. How long is that in European time?
I feel horrible for you guys. You aren't doing anything to receive it earlier?

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Ah, I got my copy pre-ordered. I'm going to be at Gamestop at 10:55 am, up until they open at 11:00 am, and I'll pick it up then.

And, when I hold the game for the first time, I will hold it up high, so high it's not even in my hands.

"You got Super Smash Bros: Brawl!
On the equip subscreen, set it to C<,V, or >, and in-game, use
it to beat up your friends!"

Not really, that'd just be dumb. I woud'nt let it leave my hands.

Ah well, oh, also.

-Dawn of-
A NEW DAY

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Ah, I got my copy pre-ordered. I'm going to be at Gamestop at 10:55 am, up until they open at 11:00 am, and I'll pick it up then.

And, when I hold the game for the first time, I will hold it up high, so high it's not even in my hands.

"You got Super Smash Bros: Brawl!
On the equip subscreen, set it to C<,V, or >, and in-game, use
it to beat up your friends!"

Not really, that'd just be dumb. I woud'nt let it leave my hands.

Ah well, oh, also.

-Dawn of-
A NEW DAY

Lol..you gave me an idea..

Der Metzgermeister

Smash Rookie
i think of it as sorta lucky that brawl was delayed 3 months, cuz back in december i didn't have a wii, all my friends would have been ahead of me =P

and now less than 3 days left....it seems so much longer now

Tatsujinken

Smash Journeyman
Majora's mask? ;D

Anyway, this is just awesome. We're so close to the release date, and there is a huge relief in knowing that the game won't be delayed again.

*Brawl gets delayed tommorow*

mcquee23

Smash Rookie
No tournament, no pre-order, I'm just gonna go to Meijer shortly before midnight and pick it up as soon as they're allowed to give it to me. I live far enough away from the college campus that there won't be many other people there looking for games, so it shouldn't be a problem. If I can't get it there, I'll just wake up early Sunday and get to Best Buy as soon as it opens for a copy.

And when I recieve it, my first word will be "Joy!" Or perhaps "Gleeee!" But something along those lines.

P.S. Love the Majora's Mask reference.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ DarkShadowRage-

Nice pictures and nice thread.

Man, it feels like Christmas all over again. I am freaking out. I can't believe in about 72 hours we will all be hit by a giant, terrifying moon....Uh, I mean playing Brawl.

Whatever you do, don't play the Song of Time at the release! I don't want to wake up the next morning and find out it is Dawn of the First Day again and I don't have any rupees in my wallet!

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
@ DarkShadowRage-

Nice pictures and nice thread.

Man, it feels like Christmas all over again. I am freaking out. I can't believe in about 72 hours we will all be hit by a giant, terrifying moon....Uh, I mean playing Brawl.

Whatever you do, don't play the Song of Time at the release! I don't want to wake up the next morning and find out it is Dawn of the First Day again and I don't have any rupees in my wallet!
Haha, thanks XD and yes the moon will obliterate us all :O

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Monshou_no_Nazo-

No! Great, now I don't have any rupees, my bomb bag is empty, I have to wait another 72 hours, the gas tank in my car is empty, and people are reposting things they did this morning b/c they don't remember what just happened. :laugh:

zeldamaster2006

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait and got it reserved :)
Been playing Majora's Mask a bit in fifth hour at school, what a classic :D only problem is it's hard to save when I have to leave the class at points lol.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I'm So tempted to photoshop the moon into Brawl...like..give the face of the moon the Brawl box art...Lol

SomeRandomGuy

Smash Journeyman
My mom won't let me leave at 10. I'll probably have to wait until like 11:30 or 11:40 to go. I reserved it as well. No tournament for me im going to go in, get it, and leave. I don't feel like tournament playing.

Top Bottom