• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most abused move ever?

Pieisthebest

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0430-8304-2774
Wow, that's a whole lotta replies..... By the way, at first I was thinking among noobs, but pros use some moves fairly consistently too. The thing is they know when to stop (Like Ken using counter on PC). I'm gonna try to start a poll, but I haven't been posting here for a long time.... can anyone tell me how to set up a poll? Yes, I know, I'm a noob......
You can only make polls as a premium member. Which costs money
>_>

Amide

Smash Lord
That's just one example. Most good falcon players try to set up for the knee, not spam it. Every single combo? Watch http://youtube.com/watch?v=0eoSCiXFAPA . At 1:51, what happened to the knee? That's not the first time I've seen a double-bair combo. I understand what you're saying, the knee is indeed a very good move. However, one of the most abused moves ever? I think not.
But right after that combo, he does a knee combo.

Also, I think I left out Marth's dair. That thing is so annoying.

puckgood

Smash Journeyman
Why do you care, stalker? Don't make me sic the po
You can only make polls as a premium member. Which costs money
>_>
NOOOO!!!! Not something that requires money!!!!! My account at the bank is so overdrawn it looks like a where's waldo cartoon.

Hmmmm.... I never realized just how many spammed moves there are.... huh. But I've now decided to let Brawl moves be listed too, since otherwise we may soon name every move in melee.... :( Noobs will spam anything. :dizzy: A few for brawl would be Snake's X (Where X stands for any move of his) Metaknights B, Pit's jumps and up-b (His recovery is just unfair.... wish Marth had that in Melee....) and Marth's U-smash. Yeah, that's all I"m gonna list right now, cause I don't wanna list every move.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Fox's Shine
Falco's Laser Shine and Dair
Sheik's Downthrow and Needles
Peach's Dsmash and Turnips
Marth's Fair
Ice Climber's Grabs >_<;

N00b level:
Link's Up-B
Roy's B and Up-B
Pika's dB
Fox/Falco's Fsmash
...Any Character's fsmash...

Amide

Smash Lord
And that means that the knee is one of the most abused moves?
No, but you were trying to prove that the knee was not the end of most CF combos, but right after, the knee was used like three times in two seconds.

Maybe top three is overstating though.

battousai555

Smash Ace
No, but you were trying to prove that the knee was not the end of most CF combos, but right after, the knee was used like three times in two seconds.

Maybe top three is overstating though.
No, I was merely proving that the knee was not the end of ALL of CF's combos.

game set

Smash Apprentice
competitively, possible falco blaster or fox's shine. for scrubs i always see them using links scraa every 5 seconds.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
wtf?

No one so far has posted what the real over-abused move is.

GRAB

Most abused for newbs?

Most def. Roy's B, Mr Game and Watch's Judgement Hammer, Jigglypuff's Rest, Ganondorf's Warlock Punch, and Link's U-B.
If you can use Jigglypuff's rest effectively and often, you are definitely not a newb. If you keep missing all the time, then yes, you are a newb.

Kenji_x

Smash Rookie
Roy u-throw @ 180. <<<<<<< omg Roy's best kill move!!
Flare sword fully charged
f-smash

no wonder he's top tire ;)

jwkirby64

Smash Journeyman
Noobs
Kirby - stone
Yoshi - that egg roll crap or down-b
Marth - that little yellow-stick that doesn't understand why its not being used correctly by this noob

but my hated one among better players
is bowser's up-b

gimpyfish left bad memories on my kirby

Top Bottom